Eye of the storm (Mjölner 1.3)

Hi, welcome to my quick double arc mjölner guide, i will improve it soon.
After the big nerf to block in 1.3 i feared the worst for this build because now getting max block (75%) is nearly impossible but after a couples hours spent to respect my char i came up with something decent so i would like to share it with you.
          Pros          

-high survability : high life, tons of armour, good block chance and spell block, decent life regen and tons of leech with LoH and Lightining leech
-Insane clear speed for big packs
-6L not required at all
-fun to play

Cons          

-quite expensive build
-work only at high level
-single target is pretty bad

Gear         

Passive Tree (lvl 88)         

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GOQ3NFCAUTRZvGJEaOBo-GlUabBvIG_EcziSLJKonLykuKU8ppStQNug26TrYPQ89_EMxRmlG10d-TipQR1FgVw1YY18_YSFko2VNaPJxhXKpdO12rHfleTl673y4fLt82X7HfuKCB4KbhNmE74cpjM-QVZ2uns2fy6IApzCtjbFCtkG8n702vqfAGsBmxLjE9sbYzLfPftIh1XXVptX42WHaueFz4urjauQi5FHli-nV6hjsOO0g7w7wH_JB8wb2SPcy-6r8S_5U

Defensive stats         

-5.3K hp
-600 ES
-22K armor
-47% block chance
-31% spell block
-76% 80% 75% fire/cold/light resist
-280 life regen
-400+ es gain on block (aegis)
-1% lightning leech
-52 life on hit

Offensive stats         

-2K dps lighting strike (lvl1)
-7.5K dps per target hit

Tips and remarks         

Keeping LS lvl 1 allows me to sustain on mana, no need of BM.
You need to get top int everywhere you can, dext is good too.
I could get more hp/armor by using an other shield and ammy/boots by spell block is needed for reflect and aegis is just too good, 5.3K hp are good enought.
Could improve this build with sucessfull corrupted lazhwar 4% block and craft with haku 2% block on gloves. 6l? dont know how 6L could improve this build, a bit more dmg on LS maybe or LL.

Thanks for reading, i made this guide very quick i will improve both build and guide soon. Any tips or idea is welcome. Good luck & have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info