Help With Low Life Dual Flame Totem MF Build

This is my first time making a MF build and I was wondering if this tree is viable for bloodlines. Thanks for the help.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8EBw18DjwQWBFQFHEWQBpsGyUdTx8CJbwo-ilPKhMqjSycLKYyNDW5NsU22DeDRKtJG0uuVa5XlFfJWOVZ81orXGteXV8qZp5tGXKpdFWCEIKbhEiFfYdli3qPppDWmjudrqPypuunCKcrp5SsmKyqr7e4k8AawxPDbdH91abYJNlb2t3fit-w37_i9-Qi6QLqGOvk6-7sVe088Wz3Mvjr
I don't have much experience with low life builds, but i do with flame totems. I honestly don't think it's gonna work.

Here is why:

- U don't take any ele resists/physical damage reduction for totems, they will die fast(even with life leech on them tho). However u should be albe to get them around lvl 80 or so, if u finish what u got now.
- You have to rebuild totems often(they don't move), so it will constantly delay ur energy shield recharge. Might wanne consider Zealots Oath and Shaper(Can also run Vitality , wich also affects totems in 1.3 i think).
- Mana cost of Flame totem is really high, Not sure how you are planning to sustain enough hp to keep spamming them.

Just my 2 cents :) Hope it helps.

Edit: I am making a Blood Magic dual Flame totem myself in BloodLine, startign as a maurader. I feel/hope taking enough armor/hp/resist passive nodes, i will be able to squeez some IIR on my gear. Might wanne consider that? Lemme know if interested in the passive tree that i'm gonna use.
Last edited by Draeil on Dec 13, 2014, 8:40:59 PM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtjEWD38WGOMz1BH7w4UIF8_9ki8n_xLFE0B56cwns1VtcEE378OPDpSYSEaVWSjNugFLXrvdO2E7ymlTiq2QUMxG8hgSxLhSsQsp_auggfZfBRx8kGRzrvt-OvPfnas6hitjWoBl7RVqXKp9zKkGbYsJd8b-i3Snz5Z86yqkFUaOMAagpvsOCcvsULzEXGF42oWb_rSZp5TpQxfHKfGrjwtxPb4k4xGK7YQzNi9_gq3PmSEPydKyG6qtfI1kv5UDc0rUBzOPQ-fy6PyWivDE1jlNukkqhiR

This is probably what i'm going for.

Few notes =>

- If you wanne run a herald of ice and/or thunder for some more damage, grab MC. I am not sure if grabbing the less mana reserved nodes at the hp + chaos resistance is worth it. It might be better to just take more life from the scions life wheel, will have to test it at higher lvls.

- I'm not sure if i'm gonna grab Iron Reflexes, if u can have pure Str based armor, it's useless. It will however be good if u play alot in groups, there is usually someone who runs grace.

- I'm planning to use an Astramentis, so don't have to worry too much about int/dex. U definitely have to take some +30dex/int nodes while leveling tho.

- My 4 link will probably be Flame totem, Lmp/gmp, faster projectiles and fire pen or faster casting. In ele reflect maps just swap Fire pen for Life leech.

- Use 2 cdwt setups. One lvl 1 with end cry + inceased aoe(or use End Cry with spell echo and keep charges up manually), second high lvl(maybe 15+?) with IC + MS.
Update: I've been playing around with this build and it's working very well. Below I've listed another possible tree that may also be good since it enhances shield defenses. Cheers

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtjEWD38WGOMz1BH7w4UIF8_9ki8n_xLFE0B56cwns1VtcEE378OPDpSSsQsp_auggfZfBRx8kGRzs9-dqytjWoBl7RVqXKppBm2LCXfG_ot0p8-WfOsqpBVGjjAGoKb7DgnL7FC8xFxheNqFm_60maeU6UMXxynxq48LcT2-JOMRiu2EMzYvf4Ktz5khD8nSshuqrXyNZKfy6PyWivDE1jlNukkqhiRGj7yL3y48awpLlcN2WEZLiftxBV99TbohylGaQn21HwGDlFgT32AVgY5JIs9D5o74XOiAASzwGZ4aSoTeyD-hxjX-b0GoCW8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info