How to start Leo daily?

So, I've just invited Leo to my hideout and tried to start a daily. Apparently, this involves winning a CTF match, and may be completed with a PvP-only character.

My question is, how do I even start a CTF match? Leo didn't open a portal, and the Wiki is of no help. Is this a bug, and should Leo actually open a portal? Is this a LLD-only feature for which I need a lvl 28 character (tried it on a lvl 87)?

This is massively confusing, and I can only image it would be worse for (new) players who don't frequent forums/wiki (if it would be of any help).
Act 2, talk to Greust.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Nvm, I found it.

It involves pressing 'B' to open a completely unintroduced Events/PvP panel (nice immersion there), then join a queue that requires you to wait for at least several minutes without notifications, before you decide to fuck it and quit PvP before even ever having played it.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Act 2, talk to Greust.

Ah, so that also works, but only in Normal difficulty. Seems a bit counterintuitive to go there with a character that has Atziri on farm, but okay.

It still opens the same panel though, soo, err.. I'll choose to not have some unspecified downtime on my actually playing the game while I wait in some queue of unknown size.
You can also talk to Maramoa to open the PvP panel (in a3m if that's more befitting of a char who has Atziri on farm.)
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
So how do you do the Sarn arena daily with a pvp only character. B is not pulling up an option for that.

Do I need to get rid of my hideout.
"
FarmerTed wrote:
So how do you do the Sarn arena daily with a pvp only character. B is not pulling up an option for that.

Do I need to get rid of my hideout.

If you've changed your key binds so that B does something else, you'll need to go into key binds and set it as something.

Getting rid of your hideout is not a solution to any problem that I'm aware of.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
I have been queued for 6 hours — 3 am to 9 am. Just watching videos and browsing imgur, hoping to get a match.
But it seems like nobody is playing CTF.

Time to skip today's daily.
ThreeIce is my IGN. List of my trading threads:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/217540

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info