Content Update 1.3.0 is Live! Twitch Q&A, New Microtransactions and PvP Rating Ladders

Too many cooks.
Awesome job, i love new patch. GG. Also big fun @ yesterday stream with Chris and Rory.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

A few suggestions for the stream if you are going to continue it.

Chris was answering a question on why frenzy charges got nerfed a while back and mentioned that he was shown a video/test character and why it was broken...would be nice to see some of this stuff in relation to nerfs and just how badly it was broken that it needed fixed, maybe show on stream how badly something could be broken and why it needs fixed.

Maybe do a segment on desync, It's nice that you have it in the manifesto but it never seems to be enough.
So maybe starting off by showing examples of desync, telling them why it was happening in each case and what to do to avoid it.
Maybe show some of the fixes you have been working on( i remember it was mentioned a while back that there were some almost ready to add but never heard of anything since) just to show how bad it can be and demonstrate why it's not something you may be rushing to add into the game.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Congratulation for the lauch.
In Torment now and loving it.

"
willie8469 wrote:
Cann't seem to start pvp char! Any ideas?

You need to talk to Leo first (and maybe invite him to your hideout too, don't remember) then you have the option to create a pvp char.

I have a question too, about Leo's daily.
I have to win a CTF match. Last night i tried to join for more than 30 min in the queue and nothing. Today same thing. I have been able to join a few 1 on 1 but no CTF so far. Nobody does Leo's daily or am i doing something wrong ?

edit :
I finally joined a ctf game but was unable to play it.
My screen was frozen.
I could hear the sound of battle by others.
I could hear my attacks and movement.
I could hear announcement like 'blue/red team wins a point'
But my screen was not moving, frozen at starting point of the arena.
And now that the match is over the game is still frozen (the image, not the sound)

I have talked and invited to hideout. Still nothing to choose pvp player, though I can join a que
Im a little mad taking a few days break atleast i died to the massive lagspikes after the patch was having 1-2 sec lags like most other people .. but whatever maybe its fix in a few days.
"
Os_Pirata wrote:
I must say I LOVE the item highlight option!

Yep, so this, one small option but much needed.
Not far into 1.3 yet, but enjoying it so far.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
So what we can say about this update =

=> PATH OF LAG or PATH of DESYNC or both ?

I dont care about your new transactions, i dont care about your new adds, Chris you are serious you tried your game or not?????

It s worst than ever, the priority of your game now is the "STABILITY" !!!!!!

I know that your fan boys club is happy for the new league, the new pets (lol), but can you just do something about this f........................ ing lag and desync desync desync.

I bought some microtransactions to help the developpement of this game but not like this,
I'm playing in standard league and now i can't ==> each map = desync desync desync, teleports in another rooms, it's just amzaing (if you want we have some videos for you), you will be happy to see what happens.

After each 4 Dominus runs i have error, after each 78 Palace = error.

I like this game but what i see, it's just more and more MICROTRANSACTIONS ( so cute spider, so cute chiken = omg whare i am !!!

At the end, you're using the word "Balanced" please Chris, just use the word "NERF".

"
Chris wrote:
There's an archived copy of it available for your perusal.

Keep in mind that Twitch deletes videos pretty quickly for non-partners. You may want to make a copy of it before that happens.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
willie8469 wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Congratulation for the lauch.
In Torment now and loving it.

"
willie8469 wrote:
Cann't seem to start pvp char! Any ideas?

You need to talk to Leo first (and maybe invite him to your hideout too, don't remember) then you have the option to create a pvp char.

I have talked and invited to hideout. Still nothing to choose pvp player, though I can join a que

It's not in Leo's dialogues. It's in character creation page , just after log in.
Create a new char in the league you have talked to Leo then at the bottom, you have a little "pvp only" check box.
Twitch VODs are trash, they take minutes to start up and the videos buffer every two seconds. I've only been able to see a minute of video in the past ten minutes! Any chance we can get this stuff mirrored on the Youtube account?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info