Season 10 Schedule & Rewards

Just sharing my thoughts / opinions so far, anyone is of course welcome to share.

The schedule looks much better, more variety, modified races, less of the same long race repeating itself back to back.

Descent bursts? Sounds cool, might be fun. Still a bit short and we miss out on normal Descent completely.

The 4x 24min burst races back to back seems a bit excessive. Two makes a bit more sense. Still, new timed race to play.

No three hour races, only 4x two hour races. Most races 90 minutes and under, I like this.

Brutal is 20% damage + 20% attack + cast speed. Ty Dan_GGG.

The 1000 reward, I can't fathom this item at this place.

The schedule overall looks improved since s9, at least with variety. Stone of laz as first reward is absolutely mind blowing. The 1000 reward.... ;D
Last edited by terrex on Dec 15, 2014, 11:07:23 PM
Heres hoping brutal includes the 5 second delay on bailing from cutthroat in addition to its other mods. Good to see the sigs fixed again either way.

Also, lazhwar at 360 a few seasons ago, at 10 now. Hmm
IGN: KoTao
RIP 3 hour party 2012-2014
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
nice garbage rewards
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
KoTao wrote:
Heres hoping brutal includes the 5 second delay on bailing from cutthroat in addition to its other mods. Good to see the sigs fixed again either way.

Also, lazhwar at 360 a few seasons ago, at 10 now. Hmm

They did the same with Andvarius. They run out of ideas so the create trash reward.

Can we finally get Currency rewards again?

Rewards are trash.
I will laugh how much of a fuck they will give at PVP after the participation drops below 100.
Doing some good "lmao"ing at that 1k reward right now.
"
boof wrote:
Doing some good "lmao"ing at that 1k reward right now.

It might vendor for an alc or something.

Honestly, this is such crap I can't believe it. Why is this the 1000 point reward? Is it because it is level 18? Can you please stop mixing PvE with PvP, we all don't want to be forced into it.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 13, 2014, 9:58:34 AM
Brutal = knockback and shit right? Sounds like more desync and crap to worry about. Fun fun
From wiki: "Brutal Shrine
Hit hard, hit once Brutal Shrine Your hits have knockback, increased damage and stun duration"

Think it's roughly 10% damage increase. It's only 90 min docks race this time though :)
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
From wiki: "Brutal Shrine
Hit hard, hit once Brutal Shrine Your hits have knockback, increased damage and stun duration"

Think it's roughly 10% damage increase. It's only 90 min docks race this time though :)

10% damage on monsters though... and they knock you back.. I expect a lot of desync complaints lol
Last edited by Rithz on Dec 13, 2014, 2:31:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info