GGG Please Read, OLD SCHOOL Gamers view of 1.3 ( A constructive QQ dif from the patch tears )

"
shahmat1972 wrote:

This game has come as close to perfection ( to me ) as DaOc did,..

Flame on readers, Flame on...

You literally should be burned for blasphemy you heretic.

Also it´s DAoC....not DaOc....

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Dec 22, 2014, 6:59:53 PM
I'm so glad to see a QQ thread that is actually well put together and thought out!!!

+1 OP
"
BearCares wrote:
Old School gamers don't realize that the games they used to play were imbalanced as all hell and developers didn't correct the imbalance issues not because they didn't want to, but because they didn't have the technology to do it!!

It always amazes me how people don't think the basis of their opinions through.

No developer in the old days was 100% happy with game balance, they just couldn't zap everyone's cartridges and update to a new version. Guild Wars 1 and League of Legends are shining examples of how EXCITING and INTERESTING regular balance patches can make a game. Every other week is like a mini expansion pack was released in Guild Wars 1 because they would sometimes completely reinvent and over used or under used ability. Which of course opened up new imbalances and exploits to uncover. It was such a meta-metagame. Gamers vs balance team. It was awesome.

I remember that very well from guildwars 1. The changes shifted the metagame often. It was good and interesting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info