2h Sword Cleaver - Need help! (HC/BL1.3)

Hello guys!

I am happy that the new leaques start soon! Hype!!!

So, I want to make my own build, but Im not so experienced, so I need your help. The idea ist to build a 2h Sword Marauder based on armour and much life. I want to play this in HC/BL in 1.30.

My skills wich I want use are mainly:
- Skills: Cleave, Leapslam and something for Singletarget like Heavy Strike, Endurance Charges
- Auras: Determination, Anger? Vitality? Wich ones suits best to my build/stats?

Passive tree:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_Gj7yL3y4KS7xrFcNkc4UcRuqwQfXfmMXFCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7ZfIIH8kHSIQ48OlIb-iXftiykGV4T705hUoZgLPshVYoiJyBgSwUteu907byf_EsUTdw9B3XAphiR-OvqGPcyfNlyqVWpl7RqAayqWfPAGho4kFUnL7cxjHbsODrYxYp8u2jyr2zwH6IABLNM_zwtxq63Pv4K2L01krXyqW5sRnJsdqzPfq2NMgnyRTrhpldN4_6PHKcY11OlZp760hZv42okqjbpMZ5uqkrILdI=

Questions:
Is my passive skill tree viable? Please give me some tips, maybe better/more keystones?
Some tips for skillgems+supportgems and auras?
Is this viable for HC?

I hope someone look at it, so I can optimize this buld with the help of the community here. I hope to see you in the Bloodline leaque. Stay safe guys!

Thank you very much for any help!
Just look at VictorDoom's thread. His build explains it all. Also it's HC optimised. It's pretty much the exact thing you are looking for.

Your passive tree looks good, but I would try something like this or this.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Dec 11, 2014, 5:52:51 PM
Last edited by Ir4kandj7 on Dec 11, 2014, 6:34:43 PM
How do you equip swords with only +30 dex? What do you do to compensate?
Armour sucks. On a build like this one, where the main form of mitigation is life leech and regen, those points aren't worth it. Stacking armour alone is useless without something to support it like lightning coil or endurance charges. Even then it protects you only against physical damage, whereas the most dangerous damage in the game is elemental spell damage.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Ah ty guys! Didnt know that facts about armour. And tbh i forget about the Dex req for swords. So I think, that its definitivly the best to stick to 100% to Victor Dooms guide as mentioned before.

Last edited by Ir4kandj7 on Dec 12, 2014, 6:19:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info