Feedback om my CI Groundslam for 1.3 please.

I have played a CI groundslam build during 1.0 and 1.1 and it worked quite well untill i got to higher levels. My main problem has been to do enough damage. At the start of 1.3 i got a mirrored hammer but in 1.3 the reduced cost of auras got nerfed and some other things in the tree got moved around so i started playing a life build instead.

In 1.3 it looks better than ever for a CI groundlsam build and today i bought a decent carnal for 600 chroms and 6 linked it with just 11 fusings so now i feel very ready to do some sewrious griundslamming in 1.3. I have made a tree and would like some feedback. It doesnt realy matter if you have played CI groundslam or not, any feedback that can help me is of interest.

My build
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCVZjFdeGriy_wcV_xhzckye0DEZxES8rCrb3XfIOSBGWmZrrY7VIwQD1S746EHvbGud0bWxfatvnRwa-vErIiq-QEYLkKjipbrXybqqfy6cwAec26FiveA0ppU4qtkGHamCRZ1jkrXzZ9zLqGPjrFHEOPDpShmDApgd13D0hVV4T705hUicgiiIs-57FOzt3U1HmQT8hNLQvDXzqusCc9vzjhKc0bRki9GwLDY1Lrhsl2VvpAqcrNbkRUKknYSEbyEMxhO8aVWSjkGw=

My gear
Spoiler

The gems in the chest are for leveling only. I will probably use heavy strike in chest once i spent a few hundred chromes on the right colors.

I have a auxium chain belt and a helm with 300ish ES somewhere that i can use if i want to but i never seem to get enough ES to be imune from freeze with it. Is this something i should play with a little more or am i better of with my trustworthy old alphas howl?
Last edited by zpeedi on Dec 11, 2014, 3:07:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info