Twitch.tv is ruined :/

Haven't been using Twitch.tv since about an year ago. Now Twitch was bought from i don't really care what company, i can't stream. I guess the company that bought it ruined it, just like it ruins everything else they touch. Now not only we have copyright or what ever from music, but we can´t stream!

It says Loading Video... and it goes for ever.

If i manage to stream, it shows stops every few seconds and starts ''loading'' again.

Anyone know any solution ?

my settings are the same as they were an year ago. So what is the problem ? makes no sense at all...
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Seem to be working for most streamers...
First I was a little sceptical about the copyright on music, but at the end of the day, you've not paid for the music to be broadcasted online.

If you're looking for alternatives, hitbox is pretty decent I've heard.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
MGTopgun wrote:
Haven't been using Twitch.tv since about an year ago. Now Twitch was bought from i don't really care what company, i can't stream. I guess the company that bought it ruined it, just like it ruins everything else they touch. Now not only we have copyright or what ever from music, but we can´t stream!

It says Loading Video... and it goes for ever.

If i manage to stream, it shows stops every few seconds and starts ''loading'' again.

Anyone know any solution ?

my settings are the same as they were an year ago. So what is the problem ? makes no sense at all...

all your little personal problems have nothing to do with path of exile general discussion

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Dec 11, 2014, 1:46:14 PM
"

First I was a little sceptical about the copyright on music, but at the end of the day, you've not paid for the music to be broadcasted online.

so you buy a chair, right? and you can sell it to someone else without permission, you can sell its parts without permission, heck you can charge stupid people for sitting on it and its totally fine.

when you buy music you are not allowed to do nothing more with it. its illegal to sell it, its illegal to copy it, its illegal to let everyone to listen to it etc.

are you saying that people who bust their asses at factorys are lesser in this regard than beyonce, jay z (more like gay-z huehue), lady gaga and others who produce tasteless garbage? in west this kind of mentality is like a sinonym for racist lol

___________ moved to offtopic
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
afaik copyrighted music just makes your VOD muted, you can stream while listening to whatever music i guess.
I'm actually having less problems with streaming since they were bought out, but might just be me I dunno.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
who bought them btw? i dont remember ;w;
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
who bought them btw? i dont remember ;w;

Amazon.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Very helpful.

Thanks... not.

Trying to stream with OBS...
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info