EEEEEK!!! Tornado + GMP etc only 2K damage (help!)

hey guys. I don;t know where I went wrong or what I'm doing wrong (besides messing up my build).

I'm level 74 and only doing around 2K damage with my harb. Please have a look and see where I horribly went wrong.

tree:
Passive skill tree build

I'm trying to laugh, but have my hands on my head :P (where did I messed up...!!!???)

Thanks for the help in advance.
1. Ditch Faster Projectiles for Physical Projectile Attack Damage
2. Why are you going to Blood Magic? It's terrible for this build and you waste so many points! Forget that idea, get more crit, damage and life. 2% mana leech from gear will cover your skill costs.

For reference, this is my TS build from the one-week. With this gear (the bow is probably a bit better than yours because of the crit multi) and tree, I'm getting about 11.3k tooltip TS DPS with Hatred + HoA.

Tree

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Dec 10, 2014, 7:36:23 PM
Thanks for the reply. So actually you're saying that it's all because of the passive tree that I have such a low dps. Seems I have to wait until coming Friday then to respec the tree.
Well, not using PPAD is going to hurt your DPS a lot too, but yeah, mostly the tree.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Oh man. I can't wait until Friday. Looks forever now.
Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.
Keep in mind that GMP will cut your tooltip DPS in half, while increasing the actual DPS you do.
The skill tree - your gear - and skill gems all work together to create DPS.

One thing that will give you an instant DPS increase is to DUMP GMP. GMP reduces your DPS by a 50% multiplier - so it halves your DPS. Besides which you don't hit squat with those two extra side arrows.

Use LMP. It reduces DPS by 30% - so you get 20% more DPS with the 3 arrows. Yes you actually have to aim a bit more but you are almost guaranteed to do more damage than GMP.

You start putting up some good DPS numbers and you feel you want the two extra arrows - then switch to GMP. Don't use GMP when your DPS is already restricted and you are struggling in Cruel or Merciless.

"
Keep in mind that GMP will cut your tooltip DPS in half, while increasing the actual DPS you do.

Sorry this posted while I was typing my previous post and I disagree with it. If you could actually hit something with the side arrows it could be true - but how often does that happen???

LMP has the same effect of reducing tooltip DPS while increasing actual DPS, so I think you're misunderstanding my post rather than actually disagreeing with me.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 10, 2014, 9:06:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info