Lioneye's paws

Hi, anyone know why +1 lioneye's paws went up in price? What part of the new skill tree made that price swing up so much?
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
+1 gem level?
+1 frenzy charge?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
kpaxlol wrote:
Hi, anyone know why +1 lioneye's paws went up in price? What part of the new skill tree made that price swing up so much?

need more info. What was it before? what is it now? How many items are you looking at that reflected this? +1 to what?

for example

if you are using anecdotal evidence, like you see someone in trade chat asking 10ex for these, I hope you are not using this as your basis for saying it went up in price (I saw someone recently asking 10ex for a stupid immortal flesh belt - good luck with that, buddy!)

but, if you are referring to some site like poe.trade where there are hundreds of these for sale, and they ALL went up in price, then yeah, I'd be interested to know why.

I think a lot of times when the leagues end and merge into standard you get all those people from the temp leagues asking crazy amounts for items. Because it is true, they are probably more valuable in temp leagues. But standard has 1000's of things like this, they're not special here, and I doubt anyone would pay a lot for them.

People use Lioneye's paws on low-life builds, probably a lot more in standard than in temp leagues. I just use them as a skin on my boots :)
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
kpaxlol wrote:

need more info. What was it before? what is it now? How many items are you looking at that reflected this? +1 to what?

for example

if you are using anecdotal evidence, like you see someone in trade chat asking 10ex for these, I hope you are not using this as your basis for saying it went up in price (I saw someone recently asking 10ex for a stupid immortal flesh belt - good luck with that, buddy!)

but, if you are referring to some site like poe.trade where there are hundreds of these for sale, and they ALL went up in price, then yeah, I'd be interested to know why.

I think a lot of times when the leagues end and merge into standard you get all those people from the temp leagues asking crazy amounts for items. Because it is true, they are probably more valuable in temp leagues. But standard has 1000's of things like this, they're not special here, and I doubt anyone would pay a lot for them.

People use Lioneye's paws on low-life builds, probably a lot more in standard than in temp leagues. I just use them as a skin on my boots :)

Yes. They went up in prices on Standard, on poe.trade, ofc. I just wonder WHY that is. They used to be like 3-4 exalts. Now they're way more.
Anyone?
Lol, it is obviously the nerf to mortal conviction and the re-allocation of Unwavering Stance.

Now everyone will play again mana spectral throw and rinse and repeat.

+1 gem level items are always going to be expensive as they are incredibly useful, particularly when you can reroll sockets with Vorici.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
In Fyndel's "low life Spectral throw for 10.000.000 Exalted Orbs" guide, they are now promoted as BiS items for his build.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info