Need some help on 1.3. Hardcore mode - new playaaaa

Hi all.

Im HC player. Didnt play PoE in last 11 months. Want start but I see there is no reason to start right now because new patch incoming. So I need help and advice.

I want start with Bow because this is my game style. Will be nice if someone can advice what build should i pick :) . I can add that most of the time I play solo. No need to do some crazy dmg. I want just some fun build for begginer with some survivability.

Best regards
Currently the best bow build is a tornado/puncture spec. Not sure if it'll be nerfed in 1.3 however I started playing it in the one week race and really enjoyed it.

A little bit of a problem you might encounter is the fact for HC it requires you to find some way to mitigate phys dmg since it's hard to get any armour with that build.
TornadoCrit and if you are in the mood you can add CoC with EK to it on higher levels.
Nice clear speed and everything is dead before it can reach you.

I was going last league with dodge and daresso and kinda brain afk the content since the armor problems were gone and i still stacked enough to survive with 2 granite flasks and the endu charges.

One of the easier to play builds.
Last edited by blackstar on Dec 10, 2014, 1:11:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info