My problem with the block nerf.

Well i dont like it but ok ggg decided that way.
But what really buggs me is that so many `efficent` block nodes are behind melle phys dmg with shield nodes. I hate wasting points on the skill tree that really sucks big time. And now for spell users (incinerate mostly) these nodes are gated behind 100 % useless nodes.

Are shield block nodes only ment to help melee phys builds? really ? Build diversity?
sadface ;(
"
karlklaps wrote:

Are shield block nodes only ment to help melee phys builds? really ? Build diversity?
sadface ;(

This actually improves build diversity. ;)

If a Ranged crit dude can have it all (including block), there's no reason to go melee.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
This does improve diversity because it forces you to look for other ways to stack defences. Not that I like it, but yeah.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
karlklaps wrote:

sadface ;(

If a Ranged crit dude can have it all (including block), there's no reason to go melee.

improves exactly 1 kind of build....diversity
It is sort of sad for cybils paw do :p.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
It is sort of sad for cybils paw do :p.

Peace,

-Boem-
Indeed, I was looking forward to using my Cold leech Cybil's ):
"
karlklaps wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
karlklaps wrote:

sadface ;(

improves exactly 1 kind of build....diversity

Improving build diversity by making every build equally viable, not just by making one build stronger than another. This build has better block than the other but less dps than the other etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info