Can i do atziri with this gear ?

What do you think, can i do atziri with this gear? Or maybe I have to change some things ?

Spoiler

Skill tree

Passive skill tree
Last edited by Willy94inh on Dec 8, 2014, 6:59:38 PM
You're not in a HC league, so give it a try once you level.
If you have problems, consider a puncture trap setup in a chin sol on weapon switch.
Spoiler

Great boss killer.

Also, you need a better quiver bro.
Spoiler
Maybe something along the lines of
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
having quality on gear and flasks also helps alot
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
A few things here:

- You have a Topaz flask, which is good, but you might want a Ruby as well, unless you're really confident in your manual dodging

- Because you only have a 4-link on both of your combos, you're missing the ability to support with Added Fire Damage and Increased Crit Damage. You might have DPS issues during the add phase during the Atziri fight

- I dislike Lioneye's Glare in general, but especially in situations where you'll be dealing with reflect

- I suspect, based on looking at your gear and the inadequate HP mods, that you won't have enough HP to prevent being one-shot by Flameblast if you don't dodge it

Anyways, sacrifice sets are pretty cheap these days, so it's not a big deal to waste a few, just to get familiarized with the instance.
"
You're not in a HC league, so give it a try once you level.
If you have problems, consider a puncture trap setup in a chin sol on weapon switch.
Spoiler

Great boss killer.

Also, you need a better quiver bro.
Spoiler
Maybe something along the lines of

Thanks I'm gonna try it and yes, I know I need a better quiver, I have to buy a better one!

thanks for your suggestions!

"
geradon wrote:
having quality on gear and flasks also helps alot

All my gear have quality but i'm trying to get 5L/6L and that's why my chest and bow don't have quality anyway some flasks need quality, thanks for the tips!

"
HoosTrax wrote:
A few things here:

- You have a Topaz flask, which is good, but you might want a Ruby as well, unless you're really confident in your manual dodging

- Because you only have a 4-link on both of your combos, you're missing the ability to support with Added Fire Damage and Increased Crit Damage. You might have DPS issues during the add phase during the Atziri fight

- I dislike Lioneye's Glare in general, but especially in situations where you'll be dealing with reflect

- I suspect, based on looking at your gear and the inadequate HP mods, that you won't have enough HP to prevent being one-shot by Flameblast if you don't dodge it

Anyways, sacrifice sets are pretty cheap these days, so it's not a big deal to waste a few, just to get familiarized with the instance.

I'm trying to get 5L/6L that's why only have 4L, right now I don't have currency for try to get 5L/6L, also i have a

(the gems are there because i don't have space on my stash)
hoping to craft it soon, my HP it's 2800 think it is not enough, that's why i'm going to do some changes to the passive tree.

Today i did atziri, i get killed 3 times in the two vaals and then the next monster kill me 3 times.. so definitely have to make some changes!

Thank you all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info