Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena Video

Some cool sloooo moooo

Should have had Sean Connery do the voice, reminiscent of Highlander....

There can be only 1

or Yoda

1,there must be

XD
Last edited by markde101 on Dec 9, 2014, 12:12:14 AM
Celldweller - I Can't Wait
Hi

Necrotic set? Did I see that in the video?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
One more unrealistic body shape to make us uncomfortable with our bodies. I WANT A FAT MASTER ! FAT HARGAN WHO LEAP SLAM ALL MONSTERS !!!
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Need info on race season, plz.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
The slo-mo pvp shots
"just for try, for see and for know"
Inb4 rule34 pictures of Leo and Zana. Or Leo and Vagan.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
I like the new Bow Decoy/Lightning Warp kind of Skill! Is it correct that i shoot the arrow to the location i want to warp to, leaving a decoy body behind? This is really cool! Finally i don't need to carry a melee weapon in my second weapon slot anymore for using leap slam while playing a bow build. Thank You! :-)
I am really looking forward to this update!

I try to figure out if there are teasers of new mtx in this video. Hard to tell if there are any! I don't recognise some of the shown armors, maybe there are a bunch of new ones in this patch (or maybe even new mtx?)

Greeting!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
"
Chameleon wrote:
For the first time I dont think the voice acting fits with the character...I imagined Leo sounding different from his picture...but it could just be me. >_>

^ Chameleon! I actually wanted to comment on his voice acting in the same way but then I thought "Nobody cares anyway, I must be the only one."
I tought he will sound like, idk, Chris Hemsworth? (cause Aussie) "We must face each other, eye to eye" How silly does he sound there. Shouldn't he be a beast with deep dominant voice? I don't think he learned anything "from years in the arena", because he was just holding a guest list in front of her all that time. Well, the damage is done.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Dec 9, 2014, 8:40:23 AM
"
Entropher wrote:
Sweeet. I'll start counting down now.

Right?! We should have a separate countdown for the patch notes... :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info