How does reflect interact with COC

So i see this builds where they run like tornado shot with COC and then tons of spells.

Does reflect only work for the first spell so you could in theory just run level 1 split and have level 20 ice spears and things come off it and they would never reflect.

Or does it reflect the first spell that casts them and also the spells that cast?

Thanks
"
RazersGhost wrote:
So i see this builds where they run like tornado shot with COC and then tons of spells.

Does reflect only work for the first spell so you could in theory just run level 1 split and have level 20 ice spears and things come off it and they would never reflect.

Or does it reflect the first spell that casts them and also the spells that cast?

Thanks

Vaal Pact and life leech are the most common coupled with flask, and all of it's reflected btw! You can then mitigate the reflected damage through resist, spell dodge, spell block, etc etc

I have a CoC witch, I used a level 5 barrage which is crit capped with 6 power charges " well until patch hits" to proc Ice spear and Arctic Breath

My Links Barrage 5 > Cast on Crit 20/20 > Greater Multiple Projectiles 20/20 > Life Leech 20 > Artic Breath 20/20 > Ice Spear 20/20 ...that's an example of a setup
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 8, 2014, 12:21:07 PM
everything reflects.

in technical terms, coc casts spells when you crit with an attack. The game makes a distinction between attacks and spells, 2 different forms of skills with different stats that apply to them, ie cast speed = spells, attack speed = attacks, attack speed does nothing for a spell.

Everything reflects, the attack and the spells, reflect can be pretty nasty with coc. The attack barely does any damage anyway, you probably keep it at lvl1 to stop it costing more mana per use, but you are worried about the reflect from the spells, thats where the punch is.
Sweet thanks for the reply

Was watching a streamer pretty much just faceroll into reflect packs and one shot anything without life budging just made me wonder how it worked
reflect tends to be so bad with coc that you probably have elemental auras that boost your maximum resist, and then you also have flask that boost your maximum resists and then you have a node called vaal pact that makes life leech instant, and between the 3 is looks like you take no damage to reflect because youre leeching more life than you are taking damage and its applying instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info