Scion Soul Taker Dominating Blow

Hello guys ! this is not a guide , i ask for advice . Some days ago my lovely 8 elreon gave me a soul taker and i always wanted to do a good dominating blow build. I had tried to go Oro's Sacrifice + dom blow but it was simply ok build working but had various issues , low dps no damage on fire resist mobs etc. Also high mana cost was a problem and had to go BM either rune or gem.

Now i have done this so far :

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAsHdGcYMJYENuPQOWOyjA40tX8bNvnh2q4YgxnjXWRQr0xr68NZL-j03jplf-Cti9OuHyRc8yWW1fmG6qtfJKyBynxq63PhjXU6UdvjwtA-4zh2oBl7RVqXKpxPbPfnas6hj3MhNMJvgX4U4ywaP461n-MHfiYWRSggfZfBRxkFUaOMAaWfOsqnzZJy8XL_rSZp5k51XWgKTjahZvNukkqhqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKGJG8nzpSDjwUTTIJcmxsRqluYeImlRa_D6tTNVVLbIydqjY9bWxirItPm2qFUtlhrY3kUZd5KCo=

- Got Necro Aegis cause its the only minion buff up and i say to myself that now since all those block nerfs you can hardly max up block , so let my minions with bone offering have it !

- Got too much life and low dps ?

- All those aura nodes are for 1 thing , soul taker ''says'' no need for mana and i need to run : Determination ( armor ) Hatred and Ash herald for dps and Purity of lightning since i use lightning coil for the mitigation

Any thoughts / suggestions ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info