GGG please replace iron grip with unwavering stance

in this new patch all poorman"s builds have been destroyed

1.dual wield builds
2.low life builds
3.block builds

anyhow ppl can manage without achieving high block chance but without unwavering stance thats literally impossible

1.low life summoner
2.low righteous fire

ppl poor like me using solaris chest to compensate shavs unique but with decent rings and other gears so we can use cannot be stunned mods from passive tree ,but since u pushed the passive skill by 4 points the poor ma's low life build is ripped ,where as rich ppl can easily use shavs and can use the unique amulet without much loss of energy shield.

hardcore lowlife builds totally destroyed .

ppl GGG understand there is a difference between making the game hard and making the game play unplayable.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So poor you're using items that cost more than all the currency I've ever collected.

There's no such thing as a "poor man's" low life or block build.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
I have no idea how the content of the OP relates to the title, but I'm not a fan of Iron Grip as a keystone. By any reasonable definition, it's merely a notable node - there's no tradeoff involved, nor does it have any dramatic benefits (in the grand scheme of things, damage bonus from strength is not a big deal). I would turn it into some sort of projectile attack cluster (with the current Iron Grip effect as the notable of that cluster) and then think of a more interesting keystone to put somewhere nearby.
Eye of chayula, bam unwavering stance unlocked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info