Main skill bug

Mi Lightning Witch HasiryS got a problem, she cast spell totems and the skills works good whit it but, the rest of lightning skills dmge downs to Zero. Wihtout a Spell totem all of them doesn't work. i Don't know for what... default attack not work too...

I Don't like to play only run and run and never hit the enemy... that's no good :( this problem appears yesterday, during a crash game, today the problem persist.

Thanks for help.

I Hope the solution not create a new witch... really i hope not...
Last edited by GraNadiaR on Feb 7, 2013, 7:11:53 AM
I have a similar problem with my witch just my traps are run, all other attack spells like Icy Spear, Fireball, Cold Snap and others seem not harm or cause damage which prevented me from spending the end of Act 2 and as you have hope of not having to having to create another witch pq would be too bad to go through all over again.

I await a response from the technical sector of you.
Yes, traps or totems works good, but all of skills casted by witch not work, and default attack the same. i think the problem are whit it.

The lot of crashes broken the file chars.

P.D.: new character plays normal, are a file problem. whit a new witch works normal. the solution are deleting the witch and make a new.. -_- 39 lvl and my other witch 65 lvl destroyed.....
Last edited by GraNadiaR on Feb 7, 2013, 7:30:15 AM
Do you two guys use the dual totem build ? Your problems most likely lies there. Read the description of the keystone again.

Post links to your builds too.
;( just read, dual totem = only use dual totem rest of skills doesn't work.

Sorry for the instance...
Last edited by GraNadiaR on Feb 7, 2013, 8:11:46 AM
Edit. Too slow! :P No problem.

Read the text in red. Many times and carefuly.
It is just as i suspected.

Last edited by mabllo on Feb 7, 2013, 8:17:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info