Interesting reads here...

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/185029.html

Now I don't support flaming these people, but it's weird to see that people actually don't want to play this game?! I know right!?

Just wanted to show everyone that as a community and as a MMO there are people that won't take us or the game serious.

So keep supporting GGG and spread the good word. Look's like this game is going to cut a niche out in a very theme-park, auto attack WoW clone MMO landscape.
Well, you know.... everyone's got their own thing for games. That guy says, press 1, press 2, click click... boring... well, he's on ONRPG website... most of MMORPGs, MMOS and ARPGs are press 1, press 2, click click click.

Some of them will miss out, lol

Besides... some of them expect a 100% polished game from a major development team. I am just shocked that PoE looks this good from a tiny team no one ever heard of before (well, I haven't).
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Aug 9, 2011, 12:58:25 AM
I think the most mind boggling statement was "mindless combat".

I mean isn't auto attack mindless combat?!

I respect their opinions, although in some sense of the word they don't make sense.
Don't worry soap, we know what marvel this game truly is... ^^
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
Btw its kind of true that the video does make the game seem a little boring if that is all you have seen. I wouldn't use it for marketing ^^

But other than that to each his own, I mean theres plenty of people who didn't even like Diablo, and theres many people who still believe Blizzard is doing great job with D3...
Last edited by nermind on Aug 9, 2011, 6:53:19 AM
Most of them aren't the target demographic anyway, it seems they have a problem with the genre as opposed to PoE itself. Besides, PoE is free and we have nothing to judge GGG by so there is no point in prematurely hating on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info