Need help - crit ele buzzsaw ST

Im playing crit ele buzzsaw, i cant manage to get enough Dps on my ST, im running this gear:
Im level 66 and this is http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4Dlg5ID6sWvxcvGYoajx2qH0Ei6iaVJ-0qCy2oNj064TsoPC1Bh0ZxUzVVS1nzXfJh4mKsY0Nmnmh0bIxtbG-ecFJw1XcHfr2DCYcTidOMNpBVkn2UoJf-mG-btZyknaqsqrGQsbO1SLc-t9bAGsM6xPbGrspK2E3Yvdpi21nhiOXP7UHyRfPq9tr56PrS-wn-Cg==:

I only get 3.2k dps with auras and 5 power charges, i am planning on running haste and upgrading my boots
any tips on getting better dps ? am i missing anything or do i just need to get more aura and ele nodes

PS, i am following a build guide but it doesn't really help much with how to level or how what order to do the skill tree in
I've spotted a couple weird things in your tree (physical nodes at shadow and a mess at scion start), this would be a bit more optimal for the same points: linkerino

I would probably also change the life regen nodes at scion start for the mana ones.

About gear/gems, you need a crit mult gem in your ST. I would drop faster attacks for it. It's also possible to drop PCOC and get your power charges with assassin's mark curse, but that would be tedious. Try it if you so wish.

Your weapon should have (ideally) 2+ attacks per second, it's more important than elemental rolls since most of your damage comes from auras. Crit chance is also very important but from my experience, the master crafted tier is good enough to get going. If you can get elemental damage or %WED on top of that, even better. Ambushers are the base item you want to look for.

Other than that, you already know your jewellery has no %WED, and you got a bad luck roll on that belt. That's something you should upgrade too.
New dagger:
thanks for the advice, i tried to get a better dagger with more APS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info