Stuff in week race hideout got RIP'ed, baby kiwi lost in the wild

After the week race ended, I presumed master exp/hideouts would get merged to the parent league like when rampage/beyond ended. This appears to not be the case, as my Hardcore hideout is still a Tora hideout with nothing but herself, and the stash boxes. My week race hideout had 3 masters and multiple palisades and crafting benches around, which according to the decision rules a dev posted a while back should have been the hideout selected for the merge.

While I don't care about the master exp gained in the race being moved to HC or not, I had a vanilla pet kiwi in my week race hideout when it ended, which is now neither in the Lush hideout in Hardcore, nor visible in my MTX tab.

Halp? :<
Hi Derelith,

Your master progress and decorations (including your kiwi pet) haven't been transferred yet. They'll be transferred next time the realm is down (1.3.0's deploy at the latest).
I see, so that migration is being done separately. Makes sense, thanks for your time!
Good to know, already wondered how to get the falling leaves decoration back. :)
ign Elmi_EQ
You realise RIP is short for "Rest In Peace" yeah? Saying someone/something was "RIP'ed" is a bit silly...
Can't find 'falling leaves' mtx anywhere, was the only thing besides a tree i had in my 1 week hideout.
ign Elmi_EQ
Well 1.3.0 went out yesterday and the merge is yet to occur (for me at least...).

Any updates on this?
Guys i have the same problem.. lost all my microtransactions in my beyonds races hideout & still havent gotten anything back.
"

While I don't care about the master exp gained in the race being moved to HC or not, I had a vanilla pet kiwi in my week race hideout when it ended, which is now neither in the Lush hideout in Hardcore, nor visible in my MTX tab.

Halp? :<

That is so sad! :(

I hope you get your kiwi back! (Hugs mah Kiwi)
Hello, I've still yet to receive my microtransactions (and master exp, but I don't care about that) that I left in my hideout during the week race. I am wondering if this is still a problem that is being worked on (since 1.3.0 was deployed a while ago), or if it's something I should individually be contacting GGG about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info