Terra's 1.3 Builds!

"
Draqone wrote:
"
Draqone wrote:
Thank you!

I quite like the 2h tree and it gave me some nice ideas!

I personally went up to the wich tree to get EB as well for them pesky auras and the mana cost but I think the results of going 2h dmg might be more worth it. I'll have to see how it plays out.

I'll probably aim for Chober Chaber at first, since it synergises so well and afterwards aim for Marohi Erqui to carry me through maps.

Thanks again.

PS: Could you tell me... do you think going RT in this case would be good?

It's definitely worth it since it'll end up being only 1 extra point. You won't be building any crit and it'll raise your DPS by quite a lot.
"
binhanamuffin wrote:
marauder marohi erqi stun build.

Updated original post with a Marohi Erqi Ground Slam Stun build.
Last edited by Malygaro on Dec 6, 2014, 11:07:50 PM
Any chance you could whip up a Shadow EK build based on using Hatred? I like your EK Crit build, but having no crit gear, I won't be able to use it right off the bat.
"
Leaite wrote:
Any chance you could whip up a Shadow EK build based on using Hatred? I like your EK Crit build, but having no crit gear, I won't be able to use it right off the bat.

Added a very tanky and simple MoM EK Shadow. If you decide not to take MoM you can remove some nodes and head to the Templar start for spell damage, cast speed, and life.

EDIT: Since it's only 1 point away you might even want to try out Point Blank. It could be very strong or very weak, and if it's bad you only have to respec one point.
Last edited by Malygaro on Dec 7, 2014, 9:21:20 PM
Witch Summoner, please. W/ Desecrate & Bone Offering. 4 slotted Spectres, zombies, skeletons on a totem and raging spirits on a Tabula.
Scion Tanky CoC

Am i right if i say that this build is a softcore build because with the millions of DPS you will die in 1 MS if you hit an reflect mob?
I just noticed something with the Scion Sword Static Strike - RT build. ( And I like this build so far. :) ) This page of the PoE Wiki ...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Static_Strike

Shows on the left that it requires Strength and Dexterity, while on the picture on the right it shows that it requires Strength and Intelligence. Now I just got the Static Strike Gem to level 5 and can now confirm that it does indeed require Strength and Intelligence.

Now if it needs 66 Intelligence( Instead of the Dex mentioned on the Wiki. ) does this build not need more Intelligence? 40 Intelligence ( If I read that correctly that is. ) is not enough. Yeah I know I could give an item or two more Intelligence, but most items get swapped for a better one when we find one? Does any one have tips on this?
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
I just noticed something with the Scion Sword Static Strike - RT build. ( And I like this build so far. :) ) This page of the PoE Wiki ...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Static_Strike

Shows on the left that it requires Strength and Dexterity, while on the picture on the right it shows that it requires Strength and Intelligence. Now I just got the Static Strike Gem to level 5 and can now confirm that it does indeed require Strength and Intelligence.

Now if it needs 66 Intelligence( Instead of the Dex mentioned on the Wiki. ) does this build not need more Intelligence? 40 Intelligence ( If I read that correctly that is. ) is not enough. Yeah I know I could give an item or two more Intelligence, but most items get swapped for a better one when we find one? Does any one have tips on this?

No one?
Not sure you are still checking this but I would like to do a 2h Spectral throw that is not low life or CI one that is health based. Think you could help out with a tree for that?
Like the builds info thanks. What is ES equipment mean? i.e. ES stands for? For that matter is there a list of what a lot of the abbreviations that are used in POE stand for?
Last edited by OTazMan on Jan 22, 2015, 2:47:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info