Terra's 1.3 Builds!

Hello everyone! Over the next week I'll be creating 1.3 Skill Trees for all kinds of builds and keeping them indexed here! Reply with requests and I'll be sure to make a tree for you.

Scion Summoner - IR, Blood Magic

Marauder Reave - RT

Witch Arc - EB

Scion Reave - RT

Duelist 1h Ground Slam - RT

Templar Burning Prolif Flameblast - EB

Ranger Crit Reave - IR

Duelist 2H Sword Cyclone

Scion Tanky CoC - EE

Ranger Crit Claw Reave - Acro, Ondar's

Scion 1H Dominating Blow

Scion 2H Dominating Blow

Duelist Sword Reave

Witch/Shadow Crit Dual Curse EK - EB

Marauder Marohi Erqi Stun Ground Slam - RT

Shadow Ethereal Knives Tank - MoM, EB

Witch EB Lightning Tendrils - EB

Shadow Crit Static Strike - Acro, Ondar's

Scion Sword Static Strike - RT
Last edited by Malygaro on Dec 10, 2014, 11:58:01 AM
Wondering what a Cast on Crit Tanky Scion tree would look like, also a Cyclone Staff str/dex hybrid Duelist.

Thanks
The Dunewarrior.
Last edited by Dunewarriorz on Dec 5, 2014, 12:15:24 AM
"
Dunewarriorz wrote:
Wondering what a Cast on Crit Tanky Scion tree would look like, also a Cyclone Staff str/dex hybrid Duelist.

Thanks

I'm not great with CoC builds but I uploaded one I think is pretty good. 210% increased life, 420% increased crit chance.

Hegemony already made a nice Duelist Staff build: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAmy25Haefn6MB3OLqvoqE2WEheA2plMS4R34S4QthqW6HatX4vTZ5aLXybEZlTcEEbqo1knJsvqdfP0rIX5j-j9i9MgkUIPZIf-NZbU3j_grvDozPMfvPMqZXtz5QRzGexq7kUTwtl3kdvsT2CZYzh3KpOQ4D7qyq9zJZ8-oYkn2fPsAa7UT463as3CMt0maecYUaOEouvJq77c9-mG_60hZA8xGQVdWLQXKRzuXPHRQWb4V9sUInL6elyWePRiSq42rsOBNxNumCm16lRY6aO1iu-4s8BZ_f73zAZgSzogDwH2jyPO8YXQ==
Last edited by Malygaro on Dec 5, 2014, 12:49:58 PM
Interesting builds, thanks!
The Dunewarrior.
Scion Dominating Blow

I am actually seriosuly going to try that, maybe even using some Animate Weapons as Conversion Trap at the start to get my army rolling because why not.

I think it'd be different to summoner because I wouldn't need any minion life nodes etc.
"
Draqone wrote:
Scion Dominating Blow

I am actually seriosuly going to try that, maybe even using some Animate Weapons as Conversion Trap at the start to get my army rolling because why not.

I think it'd be different to summoner because I wouldn't need any minion life nodes etc.

Updated with 1H and 2H Dominating Blow
Thank you!

I quite like the 2h tree and it gave me some nice ideas!

I personally went up to the wich tree to get EB as well for them pesky auras and the mana cost but I think the results of going 2h dmg might be more worth it. I'll have to see how it plays out.

I'll probably aim for Chober Chaber at first, since it synergises so well and afterwards aim for Marohi Erqui to carry me through maps.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Draqone on Dec 6, 2014, 6:38:50 PM
marauder marohi erqi stun build.
"
Draqone wrote:
Thank you!

I quite like the 2h tree and it gave me some nice ideas!

I personally went up to the wich tree to get EB as well for them pesky auras and the mana cost but I think the results of going 2h dmg might be more worth it. I'll have to see how it plays out.

I'll probably aim for Chober Chaber at first, since it synergises so well and afterwards aim for Marohi Erqui to carry me through maps.

Thanks again.

PS: Could you tell me... do you think going RT in this case would be good?
"
binhanamuffin wrote:
marauder marohi erqi stun build.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2IzPPfxfP_ZIUEfvDhQg5FF2rM9-rY3ZYRku1I9nm9-yQT8hNLQvUebqGDs7d1OexZSH2XwUcfJBggcYkbyfOlIOPBRNmAriQ7akhmBCjnrvBS1gS14T705hUnTthNkB3OLqYSGE776nZU29Nkd-qZSHamDEGenkrQHnYJEczj0PxPYn7f5UDc0rUNi9_gq3PsauPC1N4_6PNZKmVzrh8kWGOxT2Op0kiwSzogDwH2jyr2xM_5BVJy_sODrYfLsaOBLhVw2RztIh

i was thinking something along these lines. thats considering when ill be able to buy one marohi erqi in the new season. who knows how much itll cost ..
this build still works with all 2hand weapons. mostly mace. (stun wont have much effect w/o mace base weapons)
picking up the endurance charges later in leveling stages. (50-60)

support gems will most likely be the usualy suspects.. cwdt endur cry.
it should be quite the tanky marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info