PvP Season One Manifesto Post and Community Unique Design Part 2

"
PoppaGrim wrote:
But even more disappointing, the elimination of the left-side crit nodes (~190% one-handed crit!) were not replaced with alternative nodes.

Disemboweling, opposite Resolute Technique. Melee Crit Chance & Multi. Total for all 5 nodes is 135% chance, 25% multi.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Chris wrote:
And yes, the passive skill tree is undergoing continued balance based on our testing and your feedback!

Sorry but that is just not true! You self admited that you couldn't do anything to builds that were used by the majority of players because you are afraid to do so (see last podcast). What that means in other words is that you are only able/willing to screw up the things for the minorities of your playerbase. And surprise surprise that is exactly what happened.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 4, 2014, 10:51:49 AM
Hopefully the consider the fact that the majority of the community seems quite up-in-arms about this new passive tree and rework it, nothing kills a game faster than alienating your player base.
I do not know what you are dealing with, the tree is ok and still working on it
"
Maldayne wrote:
This tree totally ruins the viability of Cybil's paw especially for dual wield as the tree stands now. Hopefully they somehow make up for that.

/signed
Neden yaşıyorsun?
<3 chris
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
Mordiez wrote:
Hopefully the consider the fact that the majority of the community seems quite up-in-arms about this new passive tree and rework it, nothing kills a game faster than alienating your player base.

I'm overall happy about the tree. Wait until the full patch notes to judge.
why does melee always suffer i dont get it ?
why the fck do i have to shoot shit from far in order to feel powerful .............
IGN : Detrium
@Kinmdred: Agree!

What do GGG think is the way to play a melee (tank) in 1.3 HC? I can't see it... And i don't like ranged attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info