Torment Challenge League Preview Video

soooo... if these spirits fly away at some point... is it after a short period of time or if they get to far away?? I feel like chasing them down the whole map before clearing it. many many deaths incoming.^^
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Maybe time to increase poly counts? Dated engine looking dated. Oh and dog pets please.

Normal Mapping is doing a great job, there is no need for highpoly wich with the current engine might get really slow.

Normal mapping will only get you so far. At some point you gotta start running maps in Merciless.
A highpoly witch on the other hand ...

On topic: Love the treasure goblins 3.0, can' wait!
Looks interesting !

The only doubt i have is that it can make the pace of the game clunky by constantly waiting the spirit to join a desired mob. Hope the AI is good not like catarina minions ^^
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Hype, I hope the spirits don't chop the fps like the rampage streaks >.>
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Maybe time to increase poly counts? Dated engine looking dated. Oh and dog pets please.

And more particle effects please Kappa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yes,they yield more loot after being slain.My question is:If mobs are imbued with haunted spirits,will they yield more experience after being slain in torment league?
"
Daenyo wrote:
soooo... if these spirits fly away at some point... is it after a short period of time or if they get to far away?? I feel like chasing them down the whole map before clearing it. many many deaths incoming.^^

It's time based, so you won't be able to chase them through an entire map.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
nothing interesting

well we didn't see any loot in the video, so we dont know how it change the loot, and what's the kind of buff monsters gain if they are haunted by a spirit?

boss fight can be even harder now or and exile too maybe. its look cool but im curious now.
That's it!? This is like a bad teaser...
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info