Exalt recipe

"
Kamro wrote:
its that time of the expansion again and people start trolling. If it was super pointless you would just reveal it. So its either a troll or you want to abuse it.

Yep. Furthermore, it's highly improbable that, if the recipe existed, it took this long for it to be discovered.

Anyway, going to stop feeding the troll now.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 2, 2014, 5:47:42 PM
Probably 1 mod rare + 2 mod rare + 3 mod rare + ...... maximum number

1 mod rares are when you regal a dragon ring and get the excavation mod (both are IIR only)
If I need quick exalts, I usually just vendor my mirrors. Sure you only get a couple, but its better than nothing.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Eck wrote:
If the cost of the inputs is way higher than the orb, you can't profit from it and therefore (if real) there's no reason to keep it a secret.

That. Anyone else reminded of the "feather recipe" bullshit?
There is a feather recipe. I will show you below:

1 Farm Mud Flats
2 Farm Mud Flats
3 Farm Mud Flats
4 Farm Mud Flats
5 Farm Mud Flats
6 Farm Mud Flats
7 Farm Mud Flats
8 Farm Mud Flats
9 Farm Mud Flats
10 Farm Mud Flats
11 Farm Mud Flats
12 Farm Mud Flats
13 Farm Mud Flats
14 Farm Mud Flats
15 Repeat any of the above steps in various combinations until you get a feather
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Gryphyn wrote:
Prime example of something not worth the vendor recipe is the Scouring recipe.... totally pointless imo.

Really?

I think it's amazing.

I tans/alt a white base to get a good single mod magic, throw a regal at it to hopefully get a good 2 mod rare to master craft, but it sux.

I wasn't expecting to find any legitimately useful information in this topic, now I'm surprised. "Amazing" still seems like an overestimate, but it is a good use of the recipe!
has anybody tried making a pyramid of full stacks all the other currencies yet? seems to be the only logical thing i can think of. seems to kind of go with the theme of the game as well.
Fuck the lab
Hey guys I just found out how you can fish so you can do the Krillson master quests.

But I'm not going to tell and a screenshot may or may not pop up.

Ja ne.
Closed Beta Member.
I managed to put my paint skills to work and remove the white box on OP's post

The real recipe is

Spoiler
nvmd...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 2, 2014, 10:09:29 PM
"
mego950 wrote:
I managed to put my paint skills to work and remove the white box on OP's post

The real recipe is

Spoiler

pic suspected to be skyforth irl

skyforth confirm plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info