I'm pretty sick of the random FPS drops...

This game feels like its in BETA... no game has this much bad optimization...

nosound, not working, stutters the same

drivers are updated

my PC surpasses this games recommendations...

yet, even idle, i have <60...

GGG, i dont care about your shitty MTX's, i only care about this games main concern thats fixable, performance.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I got a stabile 240fps in town and in fights maybe stabile 90-100
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

cool story kid, not helping.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
This game feels like its in BETA... no game has this much bad optimization...

nosound, not working, stutters the same

drivers are updated

my PC surpasses this games recommendations...

yet, even idle, i have <60...

GGG, i dont care about your shitty MTX's, i only care about this games main concern thats fixable, performance.

I agree with the random FPS drop issue. I'd just like to point out that the part of the GGG team responsible for those issues are most probably not the same people that deal with MTX.

Back on the point, most of the time the game works fine for me. I also exceed the requirements by a mile. Now and then though, out of nowhere (no large amounts of particles / moving shit on screen), FPS is between 0 and 10. Im just walking around and until that part of the screen passes, it's a slideshow. No idea what causes such a drop. In my exp., it happens a lot around Dominus (less since they "fixed" the Palace map, but still happens), and sometimes around chilled ground. Not saying this is related to the FPS drops, just saying where i remember it most happening.

Some feedback on this issue would be great GGG.
I also get random fps drops sometimes and it feels like a slide show!! my FPS is 150-200 even in crowded maps, but sometime it just drops below 20! this + desync = looks who's dead!
buying an AAA graphic engine and remaking whole game into it would fix these issues easily:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Never had fps drops since i bough new computer. I'm stable at 70 fps all the time :/ in very damn crowded fracturing map i go occasionally below 50..

"

I have stable 25-35 in town, about 20-25 solo in maps and 0.5-5 in parties :(
What was the point of your post again?
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"

Point is: game is badly optimized, we all know it. But a good pc HW (see: video card) helps immensly.

:)
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
treffnix wrote:
"

Point is: game is badly optimized, we all know it. But a good pc HW (see: video card) helps immensly.

:)

this
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info