Rippaaaa - Low Life MF Windripper - Item Log - Videos - 2.0 Theory Crafting

The for replying Mr G. I'm planning to use a shadow character. How important are crit nodes? Is it worth it to grab the aura buffing cluster to the topleft of the skilltree? If so one could maybe also take some nodes in celestial punishment cluster? ? Or does anyone have a shadowtree to suggest?
Last edited by ilstefano on Apr 9, 2015, 4:59:57 PM
"
ilstefano wrote:
The for replying Mr G. I'm planning to use a shadow character. How important are crit nodes? Is it worth it to grab the aura buffing cluster to the topleft of the skilltree? If so one could maybe also take some nodes in celestial punishment cluster? ? Or does anyone have a shadowtree to suggest?

This is the build I use for life based on my ranger with a few nodes swapped so that it works for shadow just as well:

I like having high crit, it's a large part of the damage and makes the clear speed consistent.

I also don't use power charge on crit, I use CoH + Herald of Ice + Assassins Mark, works really well and frees up a support gem and I use Alpha's Howl so that I can fit all the auras.

My gear set up:
Spoiler
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Apr 16, 2015, 2:37:04 AM
Hey Mr_G!

Can i ask how did you manage to take a screenshot with WR bonuses?

WR bonuses added on certain conditions, and i couldnt figure it out. Please help master.
"
mindrust8 wrote:
Hey Mr_G!

WR bonuses added on certain conditions, and i couldnt figure it out. Please help master.

Anyone can answer this?
"
mindrust8 wrote:
Hey Mr_G!

Haha, I just photoshopped it up to make it look better than just +25% / +50%.
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
mindrust8 wrote:
Hey Mr_G!

Haha, I just photoshopped it up to make it look better than just +25% / +50%.

Knew it! :D Thx anyway i was going crazy
I recently changed my phys bow to windrippa also :D

I like it a lot. Got 149/451 mf now (rippa + flask)

I can do solo dom runs, and managed to clear 77lvl zana palace (didnt try palace dom, afraid of him. :) Got 7.5k dps but my wrath and HoT not fully leveled yet.

The only bad thing is i one-shot myself to death with ele-ref mobs but i dont care im already lvl95. And i am having a bit problems with my tree also. I run mf items in all slots so my resists suck. (and i use Purity of Ele) Also need to get my bandit reward changed to attack speed. I still got +%18 phys dmg from oak.

I use Culling Strike + TornadoShot + LMP + IIR + IIQ + BM in Windripper

Planning to use HoI + HoT + CullingSt + IIQ + IIR + ReducedMana in 6L Greed's

I already use em except HoT, i need a RRBBGG chest.

Like you see i use life version. i got 3.7k life. not capped resists. (they are around 50-60)

My gear:

Spoiler

You can see my items and my tree here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mindrust8/characters
Last edited by mindrust8 on Apr 21, 2015, 6:01:56 AM
Hello there. I recently acquired a lot of gear for this build. Was wondering if I could do this from a Scion start?

I want to use Shavs/CoE/Auxium that I managed to finally get. I'm probably not going to be stacking IIR/IIQ, basically just a DPS build that sometimes uses Divination Distillate with Ripper. Would that be okay?

/e I might use Flubby's Tree for more DPS though
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 7, 2015, 12:37:45 AM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Hello there. I recently acquired a lot of gear for this build. Was wondering if I could do this from a Scion start?

I want to use Shavs/CoE/Auxium that I managed to finally get. I'm probably not going to be stacking IIR/IIQ, basically just a DPS build that sometimes uses Divination Distillate with Ripper. Would that be okay?

/e I might use Flubby's Tree for more DPS though

Yeah Scion isn't a terrible start, you may miss out on a few points due to the Scion start having attack speed rather than Energy Shield that Witch gets, you can choose which nodes to drop, possibly elemental damage or drop one power charge. It's not too hard to crit cap using Windripper.

I don't know how this build will do after the 2.0 release, a lot of things are changing with auras again. Going for DPS with low life Windripper is good, I just prefer the loot drops, good luck.
Last edited by Reloads on May 16, 2015, 10:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info