200ex?? for poor people versions of Acuity, sure

pls

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
delray wrote:
Who, what kind of a fool, spends 200 ex on an item (gloves!) locked to standard to begin with?

Have you? :-)

I think the real frustrated people here are those who thought "I'll buy Acuity for 150 ex and sell for 200 ex" now sitting on Acuity and knowing in a couple weeks they'll be selling them at 2-3 ex. Which a pair of +70 INT +70 life +30% crit chance gloves are most likely actually worth.

you have NO idea what you are talking about. you should try to understand these gloves before saying they are too expensive
If in 1.3 GGG change the CI keystone to 'Chaos dmg might do a little less, life reduced to 1'.
Then have a boss drop a belt at 1% chance with 'Chaos dmg heals you for 100 times the damage it would do, life increased 10 fold' gated behind a pyramid of community farming;

You can bet that belt would be 'worth 200 exalts'.

If in 1.4 GGG change the Ghost Reaver keystone to 'Life leech applies to potato instead of life'.
Then have a boss drop some boots at a 1% chance with 'Life leech applies to ES instead of life and gives you +25% max resists for 3 days after leeching' gated behind a pyramid of community farming;

You can bet those boots would be 'worth 200 exalts'.

What makes you think the Vaal Pact, leech, Acuity, Atziri farce results in anything different?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 30, 2014, 2:35:19 PM
"
you should try to understand these gloves

Please feel free to make a case where they are worth more than two void batteries and 6l shavs. :-D
if you need acuity to even do endgame (atziri/uber) then there's something wrong with your build
"
delray wrote:
"
you should try to understand these gloves

Please feel free to make a case where they are worth more than two void batteries and 6l shavs. :-D

Man you got to be trolling at this point god dammit I can't even troll you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
delray wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

200ex?? for poor people versions of Acuity, sure

pls

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I know I run the risk of being flammed just as hard as the OP, and despite the apparent lack of logic in his argument he is making a point -- in a way.

There is a disproportionate effect of RMT on the highest level items. If we think in terms of some theoretical pure economy where RMT doesn't exist then I think we could conclude that acuity, as well as many of the top tier items, wouldn't be worth multiple hundreds of exalts.

However, since we don't have this nice theoretical economy then we have to put up with 200ex acuities being the norm.

Conclustion: RMT sucks. Acuity is probably not REALLY worth 200ex, but we put up with the price because through shrewd trading with RMT'ers we can all eventually earn those 200ex if we feel we need these gloves.
Just looked at XYZ:

You can have:

Void Battery 44 ex
Void Battery 45 ex
6l Shavs 77 ex

(just think of the build this would result in)

OR

Acuity for 190 ex

How does my argument make no sense. Acuity is so overpriced it's not even funny, and whatever personal attackes are made on me by uber farmers and their guild buddies here, isn't changing that.

Last edited by delray on Nov 30, 2014, 4:38:14 PM
y would any1 buy acuity for 200 ex? they're getting nerfed to uselesness in patch 1.3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info