Acuity is not worth 200 ex

"
delray wrote:
Who, what kind of a fool, spends 200 ex on an item (gloves!) locked to standard to begin with?

Have you? :-)

I think the real frustrated people here are those who thought "I'll buy Acuity for 150 ex and sell for 200 ex" now sitting on Acuity and knowing in a couple weeks they'll be selling them at 2-3 ex. Which a pair of +70 INT +70 life +30% crit chance gloves are most likely actually worth.

Yep, those are the stats people are spending 200ex for, int, life, and crit chance.
Nothing else... no other special mods on those gloves, no sir... yup.
"
delray wrote:
"
Its worth what people are willing to pay/sell them for. Want to sell me yours for 20 ex?

Are you willing to pay 200 ex?

Also: Why aren't the 100 pairs rotting at XYZ priced at 200 ex sold yet? :-)

A lot of people are, as that is what the going rate on em is. As far as a ton of em sitting on xyz, id imagine theres only a small subset of players that can afford them and those that can, likely already have a pair.

This thread reads as " Ferraris are too expensive because I cant afford them, I see some sitting on the dealership car lot so they must not be worth what the asking price is."
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
delray wrote:
Who, what kind of a fool, spends 200 ex on an item (gloves!) locked to standard to begin with?

I think the real frustrated people here are those who thought "I'll buy Acuity for 150 ex and sell for 200 ex" now sitting on Acuity and knowing in a couple weeks they'll be selling them at 2-3 ex. Which a pair of +70 INT +70 life +30% crit chance gloves are most likely actually worth.

Yep, those are the stats people are spending 200ex for, int, life, and crit chance.

This.

How can the original quote even mention every other stat except the ONE F-ing STAT which makes the gloves worth what they are?

Just makes me feel like this is a complete troll by the OP.

It's like me saying Shavs is only worth 2ex cause it only has 450es.
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Blablablah OP is mad because he can't het his acuities. Pack your gear this thread is a stupidity quarantine.
"
Alea wrote:

- new constant generation of fragments
- ppl arent playing standard and will quit soon

"
almostdead wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

- new constant generation of fragments
- ppl arent playing standard and will quit soon

lol nice catch
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
somehow this mentality reminds me of a mtg tournament i played 15 years ago the guy accused me of cheating and that i use fake cards after i opened with a mox and a lotus and an acestral he called the ref his logic he never saw them so they have to be fake

to be honest op i dont think a ferrari is worth few millions i wish it would be worth only as much as i like to spend on it but sadly the world doesnt work that way

same with acuities
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Nov 30, 2014, 1:21:04 PM
Atziri Acuity Vaal Gauntlets used SADNESS OF POOR FOLK
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
delray wrote:

lmfao
rawrawr
"
Teplokot wrote:
Atziri Acuity Vaal Gauntlets used SADNESS OF POOR FOLK
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I remember when I bought a few of them at like 50 ex a pop

shit was swag
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr