MTX: Stash tabs question

A while back there was a posting that seemed to indicate purchasing stash tabs while you had remove-only tabs from previous leagues would unlock the previous tabs and not add new fresh ones. Prior, new stash purchases resulted in new empty inventory tabs.

I swore off all MTX purchases at the time (6+ months ago) as a result of that unadulterated money-grab.

How does it work now?
It isn't a money grab. They don't have to let any of your stuff carry over. Those tabs were never meant to be permanent storage.

Also, yes, it still works that way.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Chris has also stated that he's not entirely happy with the current arrangement; however, the technical reasons behind the change to what it is now (dunno what those issues were) make an easy fix impossible. It is what it is, sadly. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I wish I was able to know exactly how it worked at the very least, buying more tabs could be scary since I dont want to take out my race rewards.

Though what I think is even more important is we are still unable to move around our microtransactions. It gets so messy since you can never arrange anything ever.
Last edited by Metronomy on Nov 28, 2014, 8:50:12 AM
"
Those tabs were never meant to be permanent storage.

This was never officially stated.

RO tabs are snapshots of previous leagues, for all I care. That's 'long term storage'.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
TY for the info.

Do I get to choose which tabs unlock? If not, sorry GGG ya ain't getting another dime from me. For spite, I'll make sure to create a character in every new league and add 1 item to each tab to hold them open. It's not like the tab setup I have now can get any more ugly...

What I want to do, is buy a couple more tabs to have some inventory space to shuffle in the stuff I want to keep. Then nuke the cruft. Also, a bulk "mark for discard" function would help. Back in my uber-noober days, I kept pretty much every gem that dropped thinking. (Why? Why?!). So I have 3 tabs of gems, but no patience to discard them one-by-one.
"
Do I get to choose which tabs unlock?

No.

I did buy a bundle today and after logging in game (havent logged since Rampage merge), I wasnt even sure which tabs got converted. It's all a random mess. I think a few tabs from Ambush got converted and a few from Domination.

Also, the race reward tabs keep re-shuffling all the time, lol. Interface quality = bare minimum
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 28, 2014, 9:53:53 AM
If you want "permanent storage"... take a screen shot and vendor the stuff.
Already bought 20 tabs. Why the hell not :) They will still be clean in the new league. Fuck my HC stash. I wouldnt know where to begin with it, anyways.
"
Metronomy wrote:
I wish I was able to know exactly how it worked at the very least, buying more tabs could be scary since I dont want to take out my race rewards.

Though what I think is even more important is we are still unable to move around our microtransactions. It gets so messy since you can never arrange anything ever.

New stash tabs do not effect race rewards. Race reward tabs are different types of tabs since you can remove from any league.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info