About the black friday sale....

Just want to express my thanks to the GGG team for hosting such a sale. I gladly spent all my points that where collecting dust.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
its always the same, before big nurfs comes big sales xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
paninho wrote:
Just want to express my thanks to the GGG team for hosting such a sale. I gladly spent all my points that where collecting dust.

Same, great deal!

"
danisonxtc wrote:

Plz don't nurf my armor set. ;_;
"
Sa_Re wrote:

"
danisonxtc wrote:

Plz don't nurf my armor set. ;_;

Incoming black cat nerf QQ train.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
...I'm running out of GGGold. Need to save remaining reserves for future mtxes, but I'd love to use this sale to acquire more animals for my zoo.

...hrm.

The world is coming to an end... Char's running out of gold.
"
...I'm running out of GGGold. Need to save remaining reserves for future mtxes, but I'd love to use this sale to acquire more animals for my zoo.

...hrm.

Same.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Was finally able to nab a few of the remaining pets that I didn't have and use up my points that were just collecting dust. That a few additional armor sets, too. Still have a decent amount left over, but yeah...was worth being patient. :D
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"

...hrm.

The world is coming to an end... Char's running out of gold.

I was over 30k GGGold before GGG allowed pets in hideouts.

I'm under 10k now.

Maybe we could all pitch in and donate some pets to the menagerie. I have a Nursery Spider and a mini-Black Death you can have, as well as a Chicken, Colossal Weta and a Turkey. Oh, and a rolling head.

We could trade for them! Maybe... a Drop Bear? :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 28, 2014, 5:57:04 PM
That black friday deal was a clever business move. Today I bought more mtx than in the last six months and all of the players I talked to did the same. At 50% prices feel fine and not so uberexpensive than most of the time. I hope that ggg earns enough on that sale to realize that lower prices = more income.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Nov 29, 2014, 7:00:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info