PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

Threw my wallet at the monitor, hope it came through.

"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
All my stash tabs are full, so I bought the tab bundle to get more space. Except that all it seemed to do was convert some of my already full remove-only tabs into regular tabs. Those tabs already had items in them, so now I basically have no more space for my new items than I did previously. Very disappointed. Is this intended?

It is intended, but very annoying. They actually tell you to clean up your stash :p

Wow, I didn't know about that. Now I am not very sure I needed more tabs, I have various trash items that I can vendor, but a thought crossed my mind to get some to have more space because of the deal... Now I know I won't be getting any stash tabs.
Omg, this is crazy. 50% off everything!!!
Reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
(there shud be a vid with Chris Wilson instead of Gabe Newell)

what up cuzz
Last edited by feelgewd on Nov 28, 2014, 9:00:56 AM
50%, that is nice discount! :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

frick, now i gotta spend money on you guys
ok cris!! you won!!
"
Meridin wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
All my stash tabs are full, so I bought the tab bundle to get more space. Except that all it seemed to do was convert some of my already full remove-only tabs into regular tabs. Those tabs already had items in them, so now I basically have no more space for my new items than I did previously. Very disappointed. Is this intended?

Saving you the trouble of removing the items from the remove only tabs and putting them into the new tabs.

And you are disappointed?

I wanted more empty tabs so I could organize my shop items better, but instead I got "new" tabs that were already full of items, so I feel like I didn't gain any space. That's why I'm disappointed. All my tabs are still full even after I just bought six new tabs.

You are of course aware that you're whining about GGG's altruism of not simply deleting the 'temporary, remove-only' tabs after a month or so. They were intended to make it easy for you to transfer your items when a non permanent league ends, not as free stash space.

You're exploiting the fact that these remove-only tabs don't have an expiration timer on them. Well and good. Please don't act entitled about it though, it's obnoxious.
GGG plz when you change unique items in patch plz inform us players of it in patch notes.

new version :

And why you couldnt update all prevoius items for this new value like you did for example on Dying Breath auto updating all existing items?
Plz dont do that in future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info