"
Zelpo wrote:
"
80% of players in the game are from EU

Proof?

PS!
80% of trolls in the forum are from GD.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
There is no way to please all the people all the time. This is an international game. Time of release that is optimal is highly subjective. Some folks work third shift, or 12 hr days, or other stuff comes up. Some people plan vacations around game events.

God forbid that you might suddenly have to spend 3 days in the ER. You might have an unexpected storm taking out your electric for a week. In other words Shit happens and more of it is happening. If your hugest complaint is when a game releases new content you might want to get in-touch with some bigger events.

Ideally they have released in the middle of the week to reduce load issues during a time when essential personal are available to fix immediately any bugs that surface during the first 12 hrs of release. This make sense to me. This doesn't make the release to be optimal for my play style.

You cannot please everyone all the time but a fair number will be happy as well as a fair number that will have issues. It is the nature of a game that is accessible to all time zones around the world.

ehh, what do I know. I can conceivable play at any time of day. I choose to have a regular sleep schedule of some sort and take care of my animals as well as other personal stuff before playing the game.

Ultimately, it is a game. A game is meant to be entertainment. It is far from a life or death situation. Adjust.
EU is worst country, confirmed yet again.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
EU is worst country, confirmed yet again.

sure its a big country

Spoiler
And if you count the Population EU got way more than US and A, and if you dont count the Chinese Grinder EU will have the highest Playerbase in Poe should be a fact
Last edited by Keks22 on Nov 27, 2014, 1:53:37 PM
I agree.

I could wait a few more hours into the evening to allow a more worldly experience with the race and reset.
bump because im an european and if society doesnt accept that OP is right on this one i declare you do not tolerate europeans and thus there is a massive europhobia in the world (because you can call phobia on anything these days and get away with it and soon sheeple will even become "tolerant" of your "views")
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
"
dealer13 wrote:
bump because im an european and if society doesnt accept that OP is right on this one i declare you do not tolerate europeans and thus there is a massive europhobia in the world (because you can call phobia on anything these days and get away with it and soon sheeple will even become "tolerant" of your "views")

I call phobia on Crit, flipping, scams and standard!

PS!
Am I doing it right?

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

I call phobia on Crit, flipping, scams and standard!

Am I doing it right?

youre doing great! ehhh they grow so fast...
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Anyway i dont get the whinning here. Whats the deal with 3am league launch in Europe ? The launch time? so when someone really wants to play 168h till league ends it should not be a problem to get up at 2.59 to play till shut down. If someone wants to play semi RL with enough sleep, get up at 3am. And for causals, you wont be able to compete to the nl'ers so no cryin needed.

And i see it that way if you get up at 6am you can play the whole day, but if the launch is at 5pm most players will be a bunch of hours awake so the normal player cant play 16h pre launch, and mostly you can get some advantage from the launch. Most guys who are crying now dont wanna get up at 3am to nl the entire week.
suffer? the race event schedule is the only thing that I got suffer with.

60% of the event are in working hour and almost 20% in midnight...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info