Europeans gets to suffer again......

I know the company is NZ based :)
"
Svartmane wrote:
I know the company is NZ based :)

Then you should be able to imagine daylight salaries compared to nighttime salaries. Especially, when you hit a certain paygrade, this will become expensive fast.

And if they start catering to European players, you'll have every single timezone on here - Whining thats it unfair!
It would be really interesting to see a pie chart of where the money is coming from. I'd bet the US has a pretty big piece of it.
I must be European too! I have to work all weekend. 10 hours Friday-Monday. That lives very little time for play. I thought it was bad luck on my part, but now I know it is just because I'm European. Strange though I've never actually been to any part of Europe. I knew that chick had a funny accent and I was totally surprised when she didn't make me wrap it up.
80% of players in the game are from EU
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It would be really interesting to see a pie chart of where the money is coming from. I'd bet the US has a pretty big piece of it.

Of course, but Europe's population is more than twice as big. :P

Would be really interesting to see both a chart showing what fraction of the players comes from each continent and another showing the fraction of income from each continent.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 27, 2014, 12:34:41 PM
Actually, if you wanna no-life first couple days starting 3 am is pretty good for 24 h run. If you don´t want, then why care if you start few hours later? :)
This is bullshit, total and utter bullshit!

I am not paying to support a game that requires its developers to work on a Saturday, it's manifestly unfair. Our forefathers busted their humps in the 1950's to establish strong, confident and capable unions that allowed the negotiation of fair rights and wages for workers. One of those rights enshrined is the 40 hour working week and the belief that weekends are sacrosanct.

We should, nay we must, boycott any and all further MTX purchases until we have a WRITTEN guarantee that the One Week race and the new Leagues will be released just before 5pm on Friday, New Zealand time.

Handily enough, this will also be the most convenient time for me.

You'll be hearing from my local government representative!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
80% of players in the game are from EU

Proof?
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info