Cyclone permanent stun immunity bug

bug # 1 020 280 946

Using cyclone can result in permanent stun immunity for that instance ( reset upon entering new/ town)

I think this is caused by either attempting to start a cyclone while stunned or being stunned when just finishing a cyclone. on this character I did not have unwavering stance lioneyes paws of eye of chayula.

http://imgur.com/QTOtI88
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 7:24:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You do know that you are immune to stun and knock back whilst cycloning, so unless you are attacking with something other than cyclone and avoiding stun or just running and not getting stunned it would seem that it's working as intended
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
As in after I finished cycloning Im still stun immune.
(Look at the image)
Noted for investigation, thanks.
I also fixed the image link in the post - for future reference, img tags need to be given the url of the image itself, not just the page the image is on.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Noted for investigation, thanks.
I also fixed the image link in the post - for future reference, img tags need to be given the url of the image itself, not just the page the image is on.
The [/img] tags (And any tag) also need to be lower case on this forum (Unless it finally got changed to be case insensitive)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Nov 29, 2014, 3:41:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info