1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

"
SteveZ wrote:
Im not new.. My highest character is lvl 77, he can solo lvl 70 maps easy. But in party i see crit build with instant leech 1 hit in lvl 75 map. Thats y its OP.

LOL, perfect example of "the other guy can afford a 200ex gear thats very effective that I will never ever ever have, therefore I will claim that it is OP".
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
SteveZ wrote:
Im not new.. My highest character is lvl 77, he can solo lvl 70 maps easy. But in party i see crit build with instant leech 1 hit in lvl 75 map. Thats y its OP.

LOL, perfect example of "the other guy can afford a 200ex gear thats very effective that I will never ever ever have, therefore I will claim that it is OP".

Could be worst lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SteveZ wrote:

Holy fucking shit you're Lv77, you're definitely not new at all...
I don't get why you people jump on this poor guy.

Oneshooting all kinds of monsters without any effort is overpowered.
No "fightning", just "mindless slaughtering", while not even being scratched by them, that is the definition of something being overpowered.

Now I also enjoy playing overpowered builds, I enjoy murdering mobs without danger of dieing, I don't like ARPGs that force me to "seriously fight" (use different skills, dodge stuff, use different equip for different encounters)...
...but still his claim is true.

Disregarding the cost of crit items or the effort to get those items, Crit gameplay is super easy, super fast and super overpowered.
It turns the game into a joke.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

(eventually) Oneshooting all kinds of monsters without any effort is the point of grinding in an ARPG.

Fixed it for you.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
I don't get why you people jump on this poor guy.

Oneshooting all kinds of monsters without any effort is overpowered.
No "fightning", just "mindless slaughtering", while not even being scratched by them, that is the definition of something being overpowered.

Now I also enjoy playing overpowered builds, I enjoy murdering mobs without danger of dieing, I don't like ARPGs that force me to "seriously fight" (use different skills, dodge stuff, use different equip for different encounters)...
...but still his claim is true.

Disregarding the cost of crit items or the effort to get those items, Crit gameplay is super easy, super fast and super overpowered.
It turns the game into a joke.

Nobody really gives a shit if he or she clears faster then yourself but apparently you do and a couple of others.

*Smirk It's amusing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 27, 2014, 4:42:36 AM
"

Nobody really gives a shit if he or she clears faster then yourself but apparently you do and a couple of others.

Like... No?

Where in my statement am I comparing my toons to others?

I'm not even interested in "nerf Crit", I'm just saying it is overpowered (and I like it that way).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Nov 27, 2014, 4:56:09 AM
Isn't a char with "Top" gears and carefully planned build supposed to somewhat "facerolling" most of game content?

And whats wrong with crit killing faster than other builds. Thats what crit all about right?

Oh uh, ummm

lightningstrike to da brain
new idea:

nerf +AA gear ?
Reasoning: it provides too many attributes.

Spoiler
Hasn´t been nerfed yet as far as i know plus "who cares about attributes?Mjolnerguys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
SteveZ wrote:
When will Path of Crit and Gloves of Overpoweredness get fixed?

Why do you care?

I've been playing non-crit builds to 90+ in Domination, Ambush & Std. Haven't noticed any issues.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info