1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

Crit and Acuity are OP and you know it. The kids who don't want nerfs have no skill and are just being carried by OP gear.
For god sakes he has 3 post in his entire life time I wonder what's his main account. Yo look LOL his first thread is right here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1100350

hahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 27, 2014, 3:22:51 AM
New node that does that same thing as acuity's in 1.3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
New node that does that same thing as acuity's in 1.3

Hope thats the case ^^.
OP highest level should be around lvl 20 so it's another "please nerf what I can't afford"
IGN TylordRampage
"
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Therefor acuity drop should be buffed :X

Even if isn't a mirrored gear to come in place; Instant leech is amazing in all types of gear.

Of course their going to hardcore gate that shit until your eyes bleed with like spiders.

So people who already have that item wants it to be gated to shit as hell. So they can have it for themselfves and farm uber atziri effectively than everyone else and sell it for big profit i guess o.o
Maybe Crit and Acuity (and Resolute Technique/Vaal Pact) are working as intended?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Im not new.. My highest character is lvl 77, he can solo lvl 70 maps easy. But in party i see crit build with instant leech 1 hit in lvl 75 map. Thats y its OP.
"
SteveZ wrote:
Im not new.. My highest character is lvl 77, he can solo lvl 70 maps easy. But in party i see crit build with instant leech 1 hit in lvl 75 map. Thats y its OP.

:( well /thread
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
SteveZ wrote:

[Removed by Support]

is there something horribly wrong with global 1? sometimes i join it to have some giggles but nonetheless it aint that bad
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 4:38:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info