Zana, Master Cartohrapher's Daily Mission Description

Not a game-breaking bug by any means, but still a bug. Mission objective shows the strings and format text.

Spoiler
Last edited by Garcian on Nov 26, 2014, 10:15:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
getting the same, and its giving wrong mission text. ie find den, but really is kill mobs. or mission complete but havent started it yet.
Same with a catarina quest I just finished.

Spoiler

same issue, got a find the unique, elreon appeared and it was a kill corrupted relics, did that and failed because the string stated feed souls to relic

Spoiler

and now my Elreon daily did the same thing, not wasting any more dailies until this is resolved
Last edited by iamsamsara on Nov 26, 2014, 10:38:50 PM
I have same thing with Vorici, looks like it affects all of them.

Bug report 497400823.

Edit:

Additional case with Tora: bug report 4036743556.

Also, Elreon mission statements are even more messed up. It first told me the mission was successful, then during the mission, gave weird statements. After it was done and I got the rep from Elreon, it said mission failed. The mission itself to protect the relic worked fine, just the text is screwed up.
Last edited by dan7 on Nov 26, 2014, 10:45:11 PM
Yea, looks like master missions's description is bugged. Failed my Vorici's daily quest because of it.
same here
Last edited by retsudo on Nov 26, 2014, 10:46:16 PM
Same here. Failed my daily mission :(

Spoiler

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
said completed when i turned in it said failed

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/0LoziNj.jpg
Last edited by powerpen on Nov 26, 2014, 11:13:33 PM
Got Zana fing the unique item and it turned into Elreon kill the relics in time, which ended in failed Elreon quest when I killed the relics. Of course that also failed the Zana mission as well. Fucking game. I want my free Crown of Thorns!
IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info