Need a nooby advice

Hi I am just starting the game and was wondering if someone has any suggestions for a starter character and/or build. Thank you!
Read the guides at the top of this forum. Then click on Index in the forum drop down to list all the character specific forums. Pick a character you are interested in, and go to that forum. Build guides are at the top of each forum. If you need help with picking a specific guide, ask for help in the character forum.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Nov 26, 2014, 12:52:05 PM
if you are brand new, id say try a ranger or witch as both are super popular right now and there are lots of detailed guides out there. pick one with most comments or views as they are "generally" the best layed out and contain lots of explanations on gear requirements and skills to use and some even include levelling guides!!

id also say look at the marauder/Scion guys- lots of life and really neat tanking stuff near there but melee (generally) requires a little skill as it doesnt compete in the damage category so much (anything crit based) BUT can offer quite a bit of survivability and decent DPS to faceroll maps with; very cheap to gear for as well and you can use Spectral Throw (favorite AoE skill for melee). Duelist is pretty neat but there are better choices for a new player, imo.

I do not know much bout Templar or Shadow so I cannot offer opinion there but the other 4 are more appealing to me anyway :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 26, 2014, 6:55:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info