MTX Sellout vs In game Art

Every time a new micro transaction comes out i feel like GGG is selling out and spending time making MTX instead of improving art in game.

MTX releases don't feel special or amazing anymore, because it just keeps on coming and coming.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Yeah! Why progress self-serving vanity, it's a travesty I say!
#NeverGoing90
They have different teams working on different things and some things can be given to us earlier than others.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
Skyforth wrote:
Every time a new micro transaction comes out i feel like GGG is selling out and spending time making MTX instead of improving art in game.

MTX releases don't feel special or amazing anymore, because it just keeps on coming and coming.

MTX is why we spend money to get NEW things in PoE.
Actually GGG don't announce new little improvements, but as I play PoE, I see some nice little things time to time when new patch is here :) So..... GGG do improve game art/etc., just play it and enjoy :D
Awww, man that sucks that you're feeling confused and sad/depressed/despondent.

You should seek professional psychiatric help if this trend continues.

Get well soon.
Noblesse oblige
Improving this game?Hhahahahahahhaa. More like nerfing shit that doesn't need nerfing and buffing the wrong shit are their improvements.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Nov 26, 2014, 2:15:20 AM
It would be nice if they priorized 3D art for most popular uniques like CoD or LC.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Improving this game?Hhahahahahahhaa. More like nerfing shit that doesn't need nerfing and buffing the wrong shit are their improvements.

May I ask you - why you are here? Don't like game - play others. Every time major patch hits, there is adjustments to skill tree/new skill gems/uniqs/etc, so ...?
Just.Don't.Play.PoE.
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Nov 26, 2014, 2:50:58 AM
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:

May I ask you - why you are here? Don't like game - play others. Every time major patch hits, there is adjustments to skill tree/new skill gems/uniqs/etc, so ...?
Just.Don't.Play.PoE.

Spoiler
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
All of my characters are decked with skin transfers from Bringer of Rain, Devoto's Devotion, Rathpith globe, Kaom's Heart, Atziri's Splendour, Demigods, Alternate art stuff because this makes the look more unique for my character instead of the all same mass produced mainstream sets that are from the MTX shop, which the op said, doesn't make it special anymore. #fullhipster
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info