Doomfletch build needs help

I wanna use this bow to make a build. But have no idea how it works.

Currently have two questions:

1. Will flat damage from rings belt or other things gain the 110% extra element damage?
2. Will these flat damage get scaled by passive like increase % physical damage with bows?

"
Darkel773 wrote:

1. Will flat damage from rings belt or other things gain the 110% extra element damage?
2. Will these flat damage get scaled by passive like increase % physical damage with bows?

yes and yes.

however the % physical dmg with bows would be a waste, since you wouldn't be able to get an absurd amount of flat dmg. projectile damage would be the best way to go, since it would essentially raise both.

it is an interesting bow, haven't given it much look before. the 60% mana regen would be helpful if you needed to run elemental hit as a main skill, since it is SOOO mana intensive.
actually you probably couldn't even run it off mana without spending like 12 points towards mana stuff
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Darkel773 wrote:

yes and yes.

however the % physical dmg with bows would be a waste, since you wouldn't be able to get an absurd amount of flat dmg. projectile damage would be the best way to go, since it would essentially raise both.

it is an interesting bow, haven't given it much look before. the 60% mana regen would be helpful if you needed to run elemental hit as a main skill, since it is SOOO mana intensive.
actually you probably couldn't even run it off mana without spending like 12 points towards mana stuff

Thx, mate. Your reply helps a lot. I will try to see how far I can go with this bow : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info