question regarding shop & supporter packs

So for those supporter packs, does it keep track of the money you have spent and once you hit one of those milestone breakpoints you get the supporter pack? Or do you have to specifically purchase the supporter packs? I spent 40 USD a while back, and I'm considering spending more soonish. I noticed there is an option for "Upgrade" which is only 10 dollars for the 50$ supporter pack, and 60 for the 100. So if i spend another 40 on whatever the currency is for the shop, will I get the first supporter pack?
"
Marysvillain wrote:
So for those supporter packs, does it keep track of the money you have spent and once you hit one of those milestone breakpoints you get the supporter pack? Or do you have to specifically purchase the supporter packs? I spent 40 USD a while back, and I'm considering spending more soonish. I noticed there is an option for "Upgrade" which is only 10 dollars for the 50$ supporter pack, and 60 for the 100. So if i spend another 40 on whatever the currency is for the shop, will I get the first supporter pack?

Yes, youll get the packs contents minus the points you've already received from your previous points packs. For a complete breakdown just email support: support@grindinggear.com
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 25, 2014, 7:09:00 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Marysvillain wrote:

Yes, youll get the packs contents minus the points you've already received from your previous points packs. For a complete breakdown just email support: support@grindinggear.com

alright ty :)
Anytime, thanks for supporting!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info