2600 EV, 3 res chest

Is this thing something people would want to mirror once 6L?

Last edited by Duradil on Nov 25, 2014, 7:06:29 PM
thats a lot of evasion - no life tho, which sux. not sure if people would want to mirror it - maybe if you didn't have outrageous mirror fees like most people
Tri-res - all suffix gone

400 EV + 118% EV - Prefix one (Nightmare?)
42% EV + 14% B&S - Prefix two (Dragonfly's)
life - Prefix three

Though, I might be wrong and you actually got both Phased and Nightmare affix which ends up taking two prefix mods instead. Edit: Actually, 400 EV and 118% EV are separate mods.

In that case, the chest piece can only do so much with just evasion + tri-res stats. Still an awesome gear, but not mirror-worthy.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 25, 2014, 7:26:23 PM
Too bad it has no life, I would not buy it just because of that.
Definitely not mirror worthy. An excellent item, but you can get higher evasion:

And it lacks the all-important life mod.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
Definitely not mirror worthy. An excellent item, but you can get higher evasion:

And it lacks the all-important life mod.

Wow, that extra B&S took a swipe of that suffix spot. >_<
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Wow, that extra B&S took a swipe of that suffix spot. >_<

It sure did :'(
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
If you were planning on 6Ling it anyway, I'd say go for it. I think you might get mirrors if the fee is very low. If you were trying to make the cost of 6Ling back via fees though, I wouldn't count on it.

You can't get life and that high evasion. So while the current meta is to stack a lot of life or ES and not worry too much about getting tons of Armour or Evasion, that could easily change in the future - all it would take is for them to buff Dreamfeather, for instance.
Thanks for the input everyone. I do plan on 6 linking regardless...ill replace an evasion piece elsewhere and make up the life since this thing has great resists. I wouldnt plan on having a high mirror fee...i honestly think that fee is out of hand anyhow...it makes some sense for the people that need to justify crafting to themselves..but if it were a lucky find with lucky eternal/exalt rolls...
"
SorakPoE wrote:
all it would take is for them to buff Dreamfeather, for instance.

If they buff Dreamfeather, I hope they buff it automatically, like they did with bow damage. Truthfully I'd be shocked by a direct buff... but you make a good point about high evasion possibly being better in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info