Best build for atziri normal?

Last league i made a woe bor dual strike duelist and it was decent at farming atziri .

I want to make something new that can farm atziri as fast as possible in a new league .

I was aiming toward either bow build or SRS . Any idea?
Tornado Shot& Puncture//Incinerate is probably even cheaper//SRS probably aswell but I have no experience with that.
RF / incinerate = cheap and great
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
woe+bor is also an option. Very forgiving and little need for twitch skills. But the other options could probably do uber atziri aswell in capable hands, which woe+bor cannot.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
raiz rf incinerate is maybe the easiest and cheapest way to farm normal atziri

puncture could be nerfed quite hard
srs is viable and can be op, even if the dmg output is more theoretical, but still way to high for the game ^^
any coc I do trillions of dps build as well
POison arrow traps are great to farm atziri you only need a +2bow to start mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info