WTS G F'in G Titan Gloves

~b/o 30 Exalted
Last edited by AveiMil on Dec 5, 2014, 9:36:28 AM
im curious what your gloves look like if youre selling these
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
Bought a Different pair have to retract.

Last edited by Melanzana on Nov 28, 2014, 4:31:18 PM
"
Melanzana wrote:
20 Exalts to start you off.

Thanks, c/o.
How the fuck do you get a 20 exalt offer for these right off the bat? I sit on comparable/better gloves for over a year, have people ask about them every other day and laugh when I tell them 6-8 exalts. 20 exalts to 'start'? wtf?
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
How the fuck do you get a 20 exalt offer for these right off the bat? I sit on comparable/better gloves for over a year, have people ask about them every other day and laugh when I tell them 6-8 exalts. 20 exalts to 'start'? wtf?

where are these gloves that you have
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
Sold them yesterday, strangely enough. Dragonscale gauntlets, t1 life, two t2 resists, t2 armour/evasion, open prefix and suffix. I guess they don't have that insignificant phys damage lmao.

inb4 vendor trash
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:

You didn't include the word "G F'in G" in the title, you should hire Avei to be your marketing consultant.

Team Won
Free Bump! :)
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Sold them yesterday, strangely enough. Dragonscale gauntlets, t1 life, two t2 resists, t2 armour/evasion, open prefix and suffix. I guess they don't have that insignificant phys damage lmao.

inb4 vendor trash

The gloves sound nice, but in and end game world I don't think top phys roll is insignificant at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info