Character Slots:

-When's the last time they have gone on sale?
-Why isn't there a character slot bundle?

GGG plz
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No point in making suggestions about this, they wont do it anyways, rather they pump out more stash tab sales.

Sure, i wanna make whole host of chars but no, i get no bundles for that but stash tabs which i dont need i do get.
Why not making a new account if in need for more character slots?
"
Kaw wrote:

What a pointless comment. I want my microtransactions and my items in the stash and everything else on that account. Who is gonna tell GGG to transfer it or even duplicate it so i can use it on all accounts, you?
"
"
Kaw wrote:

What a pointless comment. I want my microtransactions and my items in the stash and everything else on that account. Who is gonna tell GGG to transfer it or even duplicate it so i can use it on all accounts, you?

Not only that, its just not the same as scrolling down an endless list of all your badasses.
This would mean more profit for GGG for the developing of the game, which is actually good.
Last edited by Samkiud on Nov 27, 2014, 3:13:16 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
This would mean more profit for GGG for the developing of the game, which is actually good.

They prefer to sell us more stash tabs regardless of how many times we beg on our bleeding knees for char slot bundles.

10 slots for 20 or 30 point discount arent much to ask for really, hell, i buy em if there is no discount, if there is just the option to buy them in bulk. I need like 10 or probably 20 the way things go, even if i dont play at all atm, i will complete all my current chars and the ones planned for the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info