Suggestion/Request: RAISE STATUE skill effect for Raise Zombie gem

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a horde of statues at your command? Since the Summon Statues skill effect was released for the Summon Skeletons gem, I've been waiting for a similar microtransaction that could improve the look of my zombies and match that same theme.

Please, bump this post if you'd like to see a Raise Statue skill effect for the Raise Zombie gem!

Gather, statue summoners! :D
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hm, well I'm always up for more flavor.

I have always griped a little about skeletons getting a statues skin while zombies got mummies.
Swapping it around would make more sense to me, 'strength'/actual effect wise.

Statues look tougher and more mobile, which zombies are.
Mummies look more restricted/aimless because they're all bandaged up and desiccated/fragile because they have been in the ground/tomb for a long time.

But it wouldn't make sense from a logical perspective to raise a statue from a corpse, of course, so there is that.
Last edited by Erius on Nov 26, 2014, 8:01:11 PM
"
But it wouldn't make sense from a logical perspective to raise a statue from a corpse, of course, so there is that.

Just as logical as raising a (humanoid) zombie from a crab corpse. We're in the land of magic here! MAGIC! :D

Am I the only one that wants a not-so-creepy summoner theme? We've got this sexy Seraph Armour that matches some serious STATUE SUMMONER!!1!!one! theme.
Easy fix would be to just add "and for Raise Zombies" to the text for Summon Statues Skin... It would make a lot of sense.
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
"
Vexivian wrote:
Easy fix would be to just add "and for Raise Zombies" to the text for Summon Statues Skin... It would make a lot of sense.

And sell 2x the MTX so everyone is happy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info