Crafting!

No spots for % es, nice scrub rings :/
"
Skyforth wrote:

very nice rings!
To the OP: Keep up the good crafting!

To the hater(s): I'm not sure if some of you missed the point of the OP's post. I don't think we was asking how his amulet stacks up to Legacy items. He was asking if he should keep it, or is it worth selling.

Now I see some comments on how worthless this item is from someone who has clearly devoted all of his time to trading in Standard. I mean, why else would his max Standard character still be level 1? Clearly he dedicate 100% of his time to the playing the market. However I have to disagree and say the OP could turn a profit on this item. It might be as small as half an ex, but profit is profit. It may not be a fast sale, so yeah, maybe more worth it to keep it and use it. Telling him to vendor it because Legacy items exist (at a far more unreasonable cost, mind you) is asinine, and to me it borders on an attempt to derail the thread.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:

To the hater(s): I'm not sure if some of you missed the point of the OP's post. I don't think we was asking how his amulet stacks up to Legacy items. He was asking if he should keep it, or is it worth selling.

Now I see some comments on how worthless this item is from someone who has clearly devoted all of his time to trading in Standard. I mean, why else would his max Standard character still be level 1? Clearly he dedicate 100% of his time to the playing the market. However I have to disagree and say the OP could turn a profit on this item. It might be as small as half an ex, but profit is profit. It may not be a fast sale, so yeah, maybe more worth it to keep it and use it. Telling him to vendor it because Legacy items exist (at a far more unreasonable cost, mind you) is asinine, and to me it borders on an attempt to derail the thread.

Someone finally understand! thank you :D

also i forgot that i crafted this

It is not T1, but tri Res, armor and life is all i need.
skyforth is the only one who has posted an item in this thread worth keeping
anything is everything
Legacy items have really trashed this game more then anything else.

Just look at some the the replies in this thread to see why.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 25, 2014, 4:25:55 PM
"
Xalmaren wrote:

+1000

OP, gz on your nice ammy. If it was mine, I'd use it ;-)
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer

i dont need to craft stuff, i find it
Gotta ignore all the elitists, it's not like their opinions really matter or we even asked about their approval at all :)
I have to say though, very nice ammy. If you swapped out the crit with more res or fire damage my bowrauder could actually really enjoy it :D
I was happy dropping this res ring during rampage myself.
Dem metal chickens
"
Lightshard wrote:
Sorry to Blast your Dream, but you can Sell it to a Vendor.

Since you are playing Standard, or atleast the Amulet is Standard.

Legacy Rarity/Quanti Amys > everything.

No need to try to craft MF Stuff in Standard, cuze you cant craft better Items as the Legacy ones you can allready Mirror.

Hope it halps.

Light

That's like advising someone to never get a car unless it's a supercar, because supercars > everything. Something can be good enough to use or good enough to impress without being the best example that has ever existed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info